Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 68 Guests are viewing this topic.

I had this dream that BB made world peace.
it was v11 and I had it's babies :srs:

ontopic: how much is it left? :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 25, 2011, 07:27:51 PMHey, would anybody like to help me finish coding the parameters for the event dictionary? I have 8 of 238 done :x

The more people volunteer, the faster we can get it done by splitting up the events each person needs to do evenly. (230 divided by number of people, and I'll take any remainders to my part :P)

I'll just quote myself so nobody misses it.
Credit will be given of course.

Quote from: pikazz on November 25, 2011, 08:23:51 PM
I had this dream that BB made world peace.
it was v11 and I had it's babies :srs:

ontopic: how much is it left? :3

230 event params

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 25, 2011, 08:26:29 PM
I'll just quote myself so nobody misses it.
Credit will be given of course.

230 event params
I will help ofcourse! x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 25, 2011, 08:26:29 PM
I'll just quote myself so nobody misses it.
Credit will be given of course.

230 event params
I would help if I knew how. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: pikazz on November 25, 2011, 08:41:26 PM
I will help ofcourse! x3
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 25, 2011, 08:47:04 PM
I would help if I knew how. :/
Quote from: SqLeon on November 25, 2011, 09:07:51 PM
I would like to assist.

Alright, I'll pm you guys some instructions. It's not too hard to do, just time consuming.
Each person needs to do 57 event params and I'll do the remaining 59.

BJ, you misread KJP's post.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 25, 2011, 08:47:04 PM
I would help if I knew how. :/
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 25, 2011, 09:53:21 PM
BJ, you misread KJP's post.

I'll teach him, it's simple.
Does he not know how to copy and paste, and add some quotation marks and commas?

wait, we dont need to know how? u will tell us? okay. i will (try) to help!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 25, 2011, 09:56:55 PM
wait, we dont need to know how? u will tell us? okay. i will (try) to help!

Ok, then that makes 46 event params per person.

... i would do it, but im busy atm >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Awww, my time to shine and I missed it :( Actually, I should convince myself to look into the source code for the source of these errors, but I'm just too unmotivated to launch visual studio >.>

Can we still apply?
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: Xiggah on November 25, 2011, 11:54:22 PM
Awww, my time to shine and I missed it :( Actually, I should convince myself to look into the source code for the source of these errors, but I'm just too unmotivated to launch visual studio >.>
Quote from: FF7Frieza on November 26, 2011, 03:09:28 AM
Can we still apply?

I guess either of you could take my part, or split it. I don't really know how much progress everyone else has made, so I can't really say what events you should do. KJP is done with his part though.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 26, 2011, 03:36:41 AM
I guess either of you could take my part, or split it. I don't really know how much progress everyone else has made, so I can't really say what events you should do. KJP is done with his part though.

You could give me everything you don't have just to be on the safe side >.> Or to make more use of myself, you could tell me which parts of your code to double-check to look at to find pesky errors.