Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 58 Guests are viewing this topic.

If you can crack this, then you truly are THECHOSEN1.

November 29, 2011, 01:17:45 AM #7141 Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 01:30:22 AM by PAVGN
I don't know If this has been suggested before, but can we please have real-time lighting editing in the model viewer?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on November 29, 2011, 01:17:45 AM
I don't know If this has been suggested before, but can was please have real-time lighting editing in the model viewer?
You can edit the lighting already :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 29, 2011, 01:20:52 AMYou can edit the lighting already :srs:

*Ahem*
Quote from: PAVGN on November 29, 2011, 01:17:45 AMreal-time lighting editing

As in you see the changes as you make them.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 29, 2011, 01:20:52 AM
You can edit the lighting already :srs:

He means like dragging the lighting around without resetting the animation and object visibility and all that garbage.

...screwed over by 500 and then ninja'd :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 29, 2011, 01:25:00 AM
He means like dragging the lighting around without resetting the animation and object visibility and all that garbage.

...screwed over by 500 and then ninja'd :srs:
lol dont u just love dem 500's and 503's? :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

They just won't piss off, those dumbass errors.

I coded the animation merger and appender, it took only like a few minutes each. The appender works for sure (You still might need to fix a few keyframes in between the middle, depending on the difference of the end and start of the animations) but idk about the merger, I haven't made two completely-different-yet-equally-lengthed animations to test yet.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 29, 2011, 04:54:28 AM
I coded the animation merger and appender, it took only like a few minutes each. The appender works for sure (You still might need to fix a few keyframes in between the middle, depending on the difference of the end and start of the animations) but idk about the merger, I haven't made two completely-different-yet-equally-lengthed animations to test yet.

Only one question. How much time will it take to fix the Rotations?

Rotation isn't a problem for me animation-wise, but when I rig Metal Sonic, I intend to make the bones proportional to him to ensure he looks good when he animates otherwise.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

So simply, it's the rotation of bones that jumble up when you move bones to fit the model?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on November 29, 2011, 04:16:13 PM
So simply, it's the rotation of bones that jumble up when you move bones to fit the model?

That's apparently what happens, but I think that may be because the model wasn't properly rigged. You can't just reposition the bones, slap them together with the model and expect it to work. You need to edit the weighting and what vertices are affected to make sure every thing works right, and you have to make sure the way the bones are rigged matches up with how the model will move.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Shouldn't most animations work fine if the bone is rotated exactly as it is for the original character?

Quote from: Xiggah on November 29, 2011, 06:16:32 PM
Shouldn't most animations work fine if the bone is rotated exactly as it is for the original character?

Not if the bind pose rotations aren't the same; then all the keyframes need to be edited back to the correct position during the animation based on the difference between the bind pose rotations of both models.

Quote from: Velen on November 29, 2011, 05:54:45 AM
Only one question. How much time will it take to fix the Rotations?

Not much longer I think, I just need to focus on coding it a bit more.

are the object insertion complete yet? :3

I would test a thing about it x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Yo BJ, brawl box has suddenly started not letting me do imports. Now matter how I right it I get an error thats says "object reference not set to an instance of an object"
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]