Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 25, 2011, 10:21:47 PM #7605 Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 10:30:13 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: pikazz on December 25, 2011, 10:18:27 PM

will release oneslot sonic-mario cap soon

the importion of objects working great!
problem is that if you import one polygon, let say my cap to sonic.
marios cap's object is polygon0 and gets add as polygon26

the little problem is that sonics own "polygon0" gets affected with mario's material and "visibilty bone" and leaving polygon26 unaffected.
you can make those changed by yourself, it's no big deal but that one flaw I found

Yeah, I noticed that too. That's why I said it wasn't exactly finished, but it still sorta works. :P
Try importing a weighted object and see how that goes. Last time I tested that, it didn't work. :X

Edit: Okay RTB, I fixed the errors you reported.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 25, 2011, 10:21:47 PM
Yeah, I noticed that too. That's why I said it wasn't exactly finished, but it still sorta works. :P
Try importing a weighted object and see how that goes. Last time I tested that, it didn't work. :X
do you believe it can be some kind of releated about that?
I mean the rig go somewhere else and make it not work? D:

also, metal texture gets this is it has texture matx

tried with drybowser, his polygons exploding
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 25, 2011, 10:31:07 PM
do you believe it can be some kind of releated about that?
I mean the rig go somewhere else and make it not work? D:

also, metal texture gets this is it has texture matx

tried with drybowser, his polygons exploding
Idk about the first thing.

That model opens and animates fine in Brawlbox right?
That's why I said it might not work in game. :/ All the models I tested it on went all black in game, and whenever you do it the whole model just explodes. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 25, 2011, 10:34:37 PM
Idk about the first thing.

That model opens and animates fine in Brawlbox right?
That's why I said it might not work in game. :/ All the models I tested it on went all black in game, and whenever you do it the whole model just explodes. :srs:
tI believe it can be it.

I wonder why D:
do you have that automatic metal texture with it? I should test do to it x3
but right now, I will play with SRT0s and PSA to find bugs :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Yeah, I'm having issues with FitGanonMotionEtc too... I wonder why? D:

Quote from: pikazz on December 25, 2011, 10:48:12 PM
tI believe it can be it.

I wonder why D:
do you have that automatic metal texture with it? I should test do to it x3
but right now, I will play with SRT0s and PSA to find bugs :3

I wouldn't play around with SRT0s too much, I think I might be wrong about the X and Y stuff. Spycloak always threw an error, so I did a little manual fix. There's tons of data in the SRT0 for it but Brawlbox can't read it yet, which made me change my mind about trying to finish SRT0 before this release.

Also, the moveset stuff won't save at all, I made sure of it. The only changes you make to it that will save are the hurtboxes.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 25, 2011, 10:51:57 PM
Yeah, I'm having issues with FitGanonMotionEtc too... I wonder why? D:

Redownload Brawlbox, I fixed it by commenting out the part where indices are read from the SHP0. SRT0 and SHP0 need a little more research. >_>

December 25, 2011, 11:01:53 PM #7611 Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 11:04:52 PM by Tcll
hmm... what else can SRT0's do other than deal with textures??

and also...
have you figured anything out with the REFF data yet??

I found a few patterns, counts, and offsets...
but that's about it >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on December 25, 2011, 11:01:53 PM
hmm... what else can SRT0's do other than deal with textures??

and also...
have you figured anything out with the REFF data yet??

I found a few patterns and counts, but that's about it >_>

SRT0 handles texture animation, that's it.

REFF is a pretty strange format, I didn't find too many patterns either.
The best I can do for now is continue adding values to the header until there's some kind of change that I can recognize between different files.

oh...
have you noticed the multiple types of internal data formats??
the REFF is definitly a brres-like format >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 25, 2011, 10:56:18 PM
I wouldn't play around with SRT0s too much, I think I might be wrong about the X and Y stuff. Spycloak always threw an error, so I did a little manual fix. There's tons of data in the SRT0 for it but Brawlbox can't read it yet, which made me change my mind about trying to finish SRT0 before this release.

Also, the moveset stuff won't save at all, I made sure of it. The only changes you make to it that will save are the hurtboxes.
but that's is spycloak lol

that's why I wanna play with SRT0 cause I wanna find errors!
will try to make jigglypuff using SRT0 with it eye iris :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

You're so deck BJ <3 Now I'll be able to make this possible =3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Lol apparently adding weighted objects works. Somehow I fixed it at the last second! :happy:
Now I just need to fix that random null material and visibility bone thing and it should work perfectly!

So, does anyone know if AutoMetalMaterial works? I want to know before using it.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 26, 2011, 12:36:10 AM
So, does anyone know if AutoMetalMaterial works? I want to know before using it.

Well it won't corrupt your model, but it doesn't really work in game. :/

Anyway, successful test is successful.
Haruhi No Gekidou uses multiple models for one character. With the object importer, you can merge them into one model! :af:
http://www.mediafire.com/?w4xhihppipc8s3l

Feel free to use it for something. :P

Is this a MDL0 over a certain character?