Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 28, 2012, 09:18:58 PM #8505 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 09:22:55 PM by Infernape99
Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 28, 2012, 09:15:41 PM
There are no programming awards... ._.
you would like to have one but it does not exist
also nice work BJ :happy:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


January 28, 2012, 09:22:26 PM #8506 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 09:23:17 PM by Tcll
Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 28, 2012, 09:15:41 PM
LOL
"Their sheer dedication in SSBB hacking granted them over 10 000 downloads. "
Doesn't really mean anything programming-wise.
There are no programming awards... ._.

And IREF, I actually dunno. It only shows up at the end of the KSel Swap Table.
I'll have to see if I can find bit shifts for it in the SDK.
ROFL RLY .-.
>_>
<_<

engineer: alrighty then

and don't bother looking in the dolphin src...
(unless maybe it's just that mine's outdated)

but the IREF structure doesn't have anything defined...

it's just:

case BPMEM_IREF:
/*commenting
commenting
and more commenting*/

that's it :srs:
@Dolphin Team: I want a refund NOW!
(lol... I Turtle'd the SVN)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

January 28, 2012, 09:28:28 PM #8507 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 09:45:25 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Tcll on January 28, 2012, 09:22:26 PM
ROFL RLY .-.
>_>
<_<

engineer: alrighty then

and don't bother looking in the dolphin src...
(unless maybe it's just that mine's outdated)

but the IREF structure doesn't have anything defined...

it's just:

case BPMEM_IREF:
/*commenting
commenting
and more commenting*/

that's it :srs:
@Dolphin Team: I want a refund NOW!
(lol... I Turtle'd the SVN)

Found it:
/*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
//
// Name:          GDSetIndTexOrder
//
// Desc:          Associates direct texture maps and coordinate names
//                with indirect texture maps.
//
// Arguments:     texCoord0:     Associated texcoord for indirect texture 0.
//                texMap0:       Associated texture map for indirect texture 0.
//                texCoord1:     Associated texcoord for indirect texture 1.
//                texMap1:       Associated texture map for indirect texture 1.
//                texCoord2:     Associated texcoord for indirect texture 2.
//                texMap2:       Associated texture map for indirect texture 2.
//                texCoord3:     Associated texcoord for indirect texture 3.
//                texMap3:       Associated texture map for indirect texture 3.
//
/*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
void GDSetIndTexOrder (
   GXTexCoordID        texCoord0,
   GXTexMapID          texMap0,
   GXTexCoordID        texCoord1,
   GXTexMapID          texMap1,
   GXTexCoordID        texCoord2,
   GXTexMapID          texMap2,
   GXTexCoordID        texCoord3,
   GXTexMapID          texMap3 )
{
   GDWriteBPCmd( RAS1_IREF(
       (texMap0 & 7),
       (texCoord0 & 7),
       (texMap1 & 7),
       (texCoord1 & 7),
       (texMap2 & 7),
       (texCoord2 & 7),
       (texMap3 & 7),
       (texCoord3 & 7),
       RAS1_IREF_ID) );
}


/*
*  ras1_iref struct
*/
#define RAS1_IREF_BI0_SHIFT 0
#define RAS1_IREF_BC0_SHIFT 3
#define RAS1_IREF_BI1_SHIFT 6
#define RAS1_IREF_BC1_SHIFT 9
#define RAS1_IREF_BI2_SHIFT 12
#define RAS1_IREF_BC2_SHIFT 15
#define RAS1_IREF_BI3_SHIFT 18
#define RAS1_IREF_BC3_SHIFT 21
#define RAS1_IREF_RID_SHIFT 24
#define RAS1_IREF(bi0, bc0, bi1, bc1, bi2, bc2, bi3, bc3, rid) \
((((unsigned long)(bi0)) << RAS1_IREF_BI0_SHIFT) | \
(((unsigned long)(bc0)) << RAS1_IREF_BC0_SHIFT) | \
(((unsigned long)(bi1)) << RAS1_IREF_BI1_SHIFT) | \
(((unsigned long)(bc1)) << RAS1_IREF_BC1_SHIFT) | \
(((unsigned long)(bi2)) << RAS1_IREF_BI2_SHIFT) | \
(((unsigned long)(bc2)) << RAS1_IREF_BC2_SHIFT) | \
(((unsigned long)(bi3)) << RAS1_IREF_BI3_SHIFT) | \
(((unsigned long)(bc3)) << RAS1_IREF_BC3_SHIFT) | \
(((unsigned long)(rid)) << RAS1_IREF_RID_SHIFT))


It apparently has to do with indirect textures.

Edit: Already done coding bit shifts! :af:
    [StructLayout(LayoutKind.Sequential, Pack = 1)]
    public struct RAS1_IRef //For indirect textures
    {
        //0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0111   BI0
        //0000 0000 0000 0000 0011 1000   BC0
        //0000 0000 0000 0001 1100 0000   BI1
        //0000 0000 0000 1110 0000 0000   BC1
        //0000 0000 0111 0000 0000 0000   BI2
        //0000 0011 1000 0000 0000 0000   BC2
        //0001 1100 0000 0000 0000 0000   BI3
        //1110 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000   BC3

        public Int24 data;
       
        public int TexMap0 { get { return (int)data & 7; } }
        public int TexCoord0 { get { return ((int)data >> 3) & 7; } }
        public int TexMap1 { get { return ((int)data >> 6) & 7; } }
        public int TexCoord1 { get { return ((int)data >> 9) & 7; } }
        public int TexMap2 { get { return ((int)data >> 12) & 7; } }
        public int TexCoord2 { get { return ((int)data >> 15) & 7; } }
        public int TexMap3 { get { return ((int)data >> 18) & 7; } }
        public int TexCoord3 { get { return ((int)data >> 21) & 7; } }
       
        public RAS1_IRef(byte dat0, byte dat1, byte dat2) { data._dat0 = dat0; data._dat1 = dat1; data._dat2 = dat2; }
        public RAS1_IRef(int value) { data = (Int24)value; }
        public RAS1_IRef(Int24 value) { data = value; }
       
        public static int Shift(int bi0, int bc0, int bi1, int bc1, int bi2, int bc2, int bi3, int bc3)
        {
            return (bi0) |
            ((bc0) << 3) |
            ((bi1) << 6) |
            ((bc1) << 9) |
            ((bi2) << 12) |
            ((bc2) << 15) |
            ((bi3) << 18) |
            ((bc3) << 21);
        }
    }

nice... thanx BJ :D

now I just have to figure out how to read from a pow(32) data field D:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Good work BJ! I like progress, even when it's the kind I don't directly understand... too uneducated.

SRT0 unknoqnes still aren't showing any results, not with Spycloak anyways, and none of Nymph's TvC stages save SRT0 data properly (I can't seem to find the float values of the 15756 unknown for some reason) Meta Ridley and Tabuu are the last hopes for now.

Shaders are COMPLETELY editable now.
There's NOTHING that you can't edit.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Same with materials. You can edit literally EVERYTHING.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's almost disturbing. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 28, 2012, 10:20:42 PM
Shaders are COMPLETELY editable now.
There's NOTHING that you can't edit.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Same with materials. You can edit literally EVERYTHING.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's almost disturbing. :srs:
lol i find it awesome
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

So... awesome :happy:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

That's great! Now if only I knew what every setting meant :P

can you do what I did to DPv4b yet??
(the whole reason I called them nodes)

I took the texture brightness modifier from the EyeYellow node and applied it to the main node.
(literally just copy/paste)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 28, 2012, 10:41:21 PM
can you do what I did to DPv4b yet??
(the whole reason I called them nodes)

I took the texture brightness modifier from the EyeYellow node and applied it to the main node.
(literally just copy/paste)

You could always do that.

rly??
honestly... how?? :/

because (back when I called them structures) all I did was take the second structure from EyeYellow
and pasted it in between the first and second structures of main by hexing it :P

you're saying I could've done that since you implemented the editor??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Hey BJ, I don't suppose with your programing skills, could you add a "minimize" function to the Wii Scrubber program. It is SO annoying that you can't minimize it while you're not using it entirely.

Also, good progress is good, now to part the ocean and feed 5,000 people with a single loaf of bread lol

In all honesty, I hope you get the movesets and stuff in this or the next update >=3 maybe even with a few copy-pasta codes like for chargable specials and stuff :)

Quote from: Tcll on January 28, 2012, 02:09:22 PM
you know...
both Kryal and Bero seemed to return out of nowhere <_<

were you guys stuck in the void or something??

and who's going to be returning next?? :|
Unfortunately, I will have entrance exam next year and I have to study through this year.
If I could successfully enter the university, I may join developing BBox...

BTW BJ, did XYZ bug cause all bugs? I'm sorry for not understanding what you said.

...
...
:srs:
WiiScrubber has a minimize, doesn't it?
Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 28, 2012, 10:20:42 PM
Shaders are COMPLETELY editable now.
There's NOTHING that you can't edit.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Same with materials. You can edit literally EVERYTHING.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's almost disturbing. :srs:
Good job buddy :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]