Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Now I'm not the only one with all these neat gadgets! Time to give you some good feedback on all the new features.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 29, 2012, 04:18:08 AM
ok

Sweet.

Now I'll wait for you to put all that extra stuff in English so people can actually know what you changed.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



inb4someonesaystheycantaddashader

>.>

January 29, 2012, 04:33:34 AM #8540 Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 04:34:26 AM by Nymph
Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 29, 2012, 04:32:26 AM
inb4someonesaystheycantaddashader

>.>
yeah i cant add a new shader.... u failed me son! *slap*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

January 29, 2012, 04:33:53 AM #8541 Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 04:35:43 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Nymph on January 29, 2012, 04:33:34 AM
i failed me son! *slap*

LOL

k fixed, only 15 unfortunate people

in the model preview, when you load an animation and fitchar.pac, the fitchar.pac doesn't load subactions or actions. Help?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 29, 2012, 04:33:53 AM
LOL

k fixed, only 15 unfortunate people
I was one of 'em V:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on January 29, 2012, 04:45:51 AM
in the model preview, when you load an animation and fitchar.pac, the fitchar.pac doesn't load subactions or actions. Help?

It's not done.
Wait for v0.66. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 29, 2012, 04:33:53 AM
LOL

k fixed, only 15 unfortunate people
Clever girl....

Eh, I'm more worried about the other features like.... shader.... editing.

But by the way, still can't open some files like ToonLinkMotionEtc (the bress to be exact) but I think you knew that already.

Oh, my bad, didn't know XD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Quote from: Xiggah on January 29, 2012, 04:47:26 AM
Clever girl....

Eh, I'm more worried about the other features like.... shader.... editing.

But by the way, still can't open some files like ToonLinkMotionEtc (the bress to be exact) but I think you knew that already.

:srs:

Shader editing is complete, the only thing you have to worry about is actually editing them yourself. XD

And yes I did know.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 29, 2012, 04:51:40 AM
:srs:

Shader editing is complete, the only thing you have to worry about is actually editing them yourself. XD

And yes I did know.

Yeah, that editing.... not looking forward to it. Onto the next frontier of havoks and SCN0!

January 29, 2012, 07:12:14 AM #8549 Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 07:59:26 AM by frostymm
Tried to export a brawl mdl0 and replace another one with it and it just don't work man. You save it or try to view the model and brawlbox just breaks. I tried putting Lucas' over Ikes.

I had to go back to an older version to make it work.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.