Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 29, 2012, 08:27:19 PM
No, because then moveset files will still freeze.
orly O.o
animations or logic??
(which do you mean by "moveset"??)

if it's Logic, then I'm ok there ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Moveset = FitXX.pac.

And you can edit rels?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 29, 2012, 08:58:44 PM
Moveset = FitXX.pac.

And you can edit rels?
YAY it's logic :af:

and no...
not yet...

scripts are next on my agenda ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Too bad... I really need someone to get Tabuu's REFT file in there...

I think having module hacks for REFTs is a bit far.... I think it would be better to decode the REFT's contents and then translate them to the FitXX.pac fighter files.

By the way, I might look into the module files. But I wouldn't do it without a whole lot of pressure on me to do it.

REFT = Effect textures. It's already been decoded.

Quote from: Xiggah on January 29, 2012, 09:37:36 PMBut I wouldn't do it without a whole lot of pressure on me to do it.

Do it. :srs:
Right now. :srs:
This is PRESSURE!!!! :srs:

Thanks for your support, BJ. ;D

I love this BB. Thanks for helping me know WHY my effects were glitchy. :D

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 29, 2012, 09:39:48 PM
Do it. :srs:
Right now. :srs:
This is PRESSURE!!!! :srs:
lol it's not alot though XDD

I'm not pressuring him since he's gonna be like me and bury himself in his projects... :P
just like I already did... -.-*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 29, 2012, 09:39:48 PM
Do it. :srs:
Right now. :srs:
This is PRESSURE!!!! :srs:

That does seem like pressure... I can only guess what horrors I'll have with that decoder, foreign to all Brawl hexers and file parsers. Time to at least push through and download it.

@TCLL my project = Brawl mods, so by the transitive property, file parsing = brawl mods = my project. Imagine editing the module file to allow a completely new bone structure, perhaps?

Quote from: Xiggah on January 29, 2012, 09:50:15 PM
That does seem like pressure... I can only guess what horrors I'll have with that decoder, foreign to all Brawl hexers and file parsers. Time to at least push through and download it.

@TCLL my project = Brawl mods, so by the transitive property, file parsing = brawl mods = my project. Imagine editing the module file to allow a completely new bone structure, perhaps?

Imagine completely recoding Brawl. :srs:

All I can seem to imagine is how to remove filesize limits. x3

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 29, 2012, 09:52:56 PM
All I can seem to imagine is how to remove filesize limits. x3

I HATE the filesize limits. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 29, 2012, 09:52:19 PM
Imagine completely recoding Brawl. :srs:
I thought the module files only went as far as fighter and stage files. So much for me knowing every Brawl file by heart...

Also, 50mb limit for EVERY character!