Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

If I may suggest a feature, a right click option on polygons to zero them out would be nice.  I've been away from the scene for awhile, so I apoligize if you've already done something like this.

You can always delete the objects while the MDL0 is expanded, but that feature you mentioned would be pretty nice.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


This thread now has OVER 9000!!! posts. What're you currently working on BJ, Apart from the layout?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: LordNOaH on February 12, 2012, 08:23:41 PM
If I may suggest a feature, a right click option on polygons to zero them out would be nice.  I've been away from the scene for awhile, so I apoligize if you've already done something like this.

Can do.

Quote from: Sky Grounder on February 12, 2012, 09:35:36 PM
This thread now has OVER 9000!!! posts. What're you currently working on BJ, Apart from the layout?

Nothing apart from the layout. I want to get it done asap.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Sky Grounder on February 12, 2012, 09:35:36 PM
This thread now has OVER 9000!!! posts. What're you currently working on BJ, Apart from the layout?
to make his post simple....

QuoteBlackJax96 says:
*don't look at me
*BB is highly unstable atm
*I'm updating it so that new editors and features can be added easily
Demonslayerx8 says:
*mmmk
*so u made it more unstable.... how dare u! slap/
BlackJax96 says:
*it's currently unstable
*60 errors
*atm
*can't build it
Demonslayerx8 says:
*o.o
*wow
*u killed it

edit:
ninja'd :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



Are you counting the errors that break when it runs, or the errors that Visual Studio complains about every time but never stops?

Quote from: Xiggah on February 13, 2012, 01:02:24 AM
Are you counting the errors that break when it runs, or the errors that Visual Studio complains about every time but never stops?

Oh I fixed all 104 errors a while ago.
Now I'm running it in debug and pausing it when things don't work, fixing those things, and then running it again without breaking the process.

I can put up a preview in a second here, but the new controls aren't running just yet.

Btw Xiggah, you have MSN right? And you wanted to learn how to parse stuff? Add meh :O

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 13, 2012, 01:13:22 AM
Btw Xiggah, you have MSN right? And you wanted to learn how to parse stuff? Add meh :O

Sure. Hexing files with the cool kids



This is fun :af:
Just talking with the peepz in there :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 13, 2012, 04:17:23 AM
This is fun :af:
Just talking with the peepz in there :P
yep, with me, Xiggah, Tommo, Starwaffle... who else.... :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

me but I don't count that much T_T

I want to be lvl 5/10 atleast <3 I started animating C. Falcon to have Sub Zero's (mortal kombat 9 [2011]) but got frustrated a lil since I had no idea where to start to animate.

1st frame looked 75% like the one in the game (C.Falcon body doesn't really help me see the exact animation as sub zero)  would be interesting to have a vertex but idk if anybody would make a vertex of sub zero on C. Falcon

I cannot see how I can give him a projectile to freeze like sub zero since he has no articles (as far I can see it in my mind book I cannot remember if he has articles)  But I really wish I could learn animations quick in the next brawlbox.  As I can also view hitboxes would help me alot :)

I know tons of PSA but animation is something I'm not used to.