Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KnightMario on February 17, 2012, 10:51:27 PM
Will there be a yellow eye adder?
Probably not, but still...


Never, considering the eye object needs to be duplicated and moved forward.

But that's a manual fix anyways, one of the few things that shouldn't be automated.

indeed, the FSeyes r they're own object in which YOU would have to make in 3ds max, BB cant do that for ya.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

BJ, you should add an auto-import button that imports my model automatically so that I don't have to do any work whatsoever. :af:

will you  be able to edit which polygons a bone effects? That's the only way I think you could add yellow eyes without 3ds max, and it would help add other objects like giving a cape or something when you get the final smash.
Ninja'd again, and I agree with the auto imports.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 17, 2012, 11:27:43 PM
BJ, you should add an auto-import button that imports my model automatically so that I don't have to do any work whatsoever. :af:

How about I make a button that MAKES the model AND imports it for you just by providing an IMAGE!? :af:

Quote from: KnightMario on February 17, 2012, 11:28:59 PM
will you  be able to edit which polygons a bone effects? That's the only way I think you could add yellow eyes without 3ds max, and it would help add other objects like giving a cape or something when you get the final smash.

That's been possible to do for like decades now

 :>.>palm:
may anyone tell me how?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 17, 2012, 11:29:30 PM
How about I make a button that MAKES the model AND imports it for you just by providing an IMAGE!? :af:

OR. You could make a program that reads your mind and creates the model based on your THOUGHTS.

No technology needed. No hassle. No work necessary.

It'll be the perfect American program.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 17, 2012, 11:32:06 PM
OR. You could make a program that reads your mind and creates the model based on your THOUGHTS.

No technology needed. No hassle. No work necessary.

It'll be the perfect American program.

We're still working on that, by the way. Tell your friends, expect it in wal-marts soon  :af:

Quote from: KnightMario on February 17, 2012, 11:30:45 PM
:>.>palm:
may anyone tell me how?
:srs:
.....
expand the MDL0 > Objects > Click an object u want to do > right panal and change its visibility bone to the FS bone... its THAAAAT simple


@Gamma - lol u make me lol with ur silly words xP
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Xiggah on February 17, 2012, 11:42:30 PM
We're still working on that, by the way. Tell your friends, expect it in wal-marts soon  :af:

Aw man you guys can make anything. I'm willing to spend every peso I have on this magnificent piece of software.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 17, 2012, 11:43:54 PM
Aw man you guys can make anything. I'm willing to spend every peso I have on this magnificent piece of software.

Hey, if we can't crack every single one of these Brawl files, I think our brainwaves are out of our league...

Well I'm making a program that will pop up when you think about it, have 3ds max, brawlbox,  and include the mindmodelmakerover9000, AND the original brawl game making program used to make it AND have a brawlbox that does stuff to files based on what you THINK. coming out in over 9000, January 1st.
:af2:
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

With the new thought-processing feature, I'll finally be able to make Hooktail playable with an extremely overpowered moveset and 900 different colors to choose from. You're in trouble if you want the 352nd color and you're playing on wifi, though I could also change that time limit while we're at it.

do you think we could edit the model in the new previewer? I can't get 3ds max, and it would be awesome. It may be impossible, but still, you know...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P