Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BJ just a question why when we port animations some bones dont get ported? like trown bone does get any animation when porting  for example holding heavy items.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The import object works fine on everything I use except for the FitKirbyZelda00.pac
It gives me an error saying: Object reference not set to the instance of an object.
BlackJax please fix it or tell me how to fix it so I can make my kirby hat.
(I've already made 2 hats in brawlbox without max before)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 15, 2012, 02:30:41 PM
The import object works fine on everything I use except for the FitKirbyZelda00.pac
It gives me an error saying: Object reference not set to the instance of an object.
BlackJax please fix it or tell me how to fix it so I can make my kirby hat.
(I've already made 2 hats in brawlbox without max before)

this error also hapens when you try to import samus morphball on nuke rigged Dark samus  guss it has to do with riggs even tough they work ingame bb doesnt like them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

umm, this is a file made by the game makers...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 15, 2012, 03:21:26 PM
umm, this is a file made by the game makers...
maybe it has a diferent rigg from the rest of kirby hat models or something i dont know only bj can awnser that but i dont know if he will have the time since i asked him once to take a look at the object importer again but he couldnt new things in bb takes alot of time from him :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

actually BJ took a look at the object importer 2 days ago... and he told me he got that weird glitch fixed somehow.. xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

well what are you waiting for blackjax? UPDATE 65c!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 15, 2012, 08:49:35 PM
well what are you waiting for blackjax? UPDATE 65c!
he wants to fix other bugs in brawlbox... -_-

either way.. i think he wants to wait awhile b4 he releases BB66 for other features in it too
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

yeah, but I've got kirby hats to make!
(and I use purely brawlbox, mind you)
lol
I can't think of any bugs besides model viewing features like pats, vises, srt0s, ref textures, glow textures *cough*super*cough*sonic*cough* and all of that stuff.
but anywho.

(and I ment 65c update _  like he did with the beta)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I think he'd just go with a release instead of an update since the things he's doing vary vastly from other versions from BrawlBox (the model previewer, for example).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The model previewer is completely different now and is still under construction.
So yeah, an update's not gonna happen.

Release might be soon, though. I finished rebuilding all animation formats, so all that's left really is the tristripper and the animation editors / keyframe graph.

For the tangent editor, Brawl's interpolation only uses one tangent for both in and out of the point, so I'll need to put a little more research in to displaying it.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 15, 2012, 11:18:54 PM
The model previewer is completely different now and is still under construction.
So yeah, an update's not gonna happen.

Release might be soon, though. I finished rebuilding all animation formats, so all that's left really is the tristripper and the animation editors / keyframe graph.

For the tangent editor, Brawl's interpolation only uses one tangent for both in and out of the point, so I'll need to put a little more research in to displaying it.
ah i see... also BJ... i came across a small glitch with that autoaddmetal :srs:

some of the metal materials has a shaderstage of 1 instead of 4.. not sure y it does that O_o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Bj i just saved a motion in the newest 65c after cleaning alot of animations and it went corrupt :S and its not the first time this happens to me  also im using the latest after you fixed 65c, now i lost all the animations since i cant view the animation folder because it crashed is there any way of recovereing the animations?

http://www.mediafire.com/?b7bos5au7harret
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@blackjax96
can you get this button:

back from brawlbox V0,65B beta to the next brawlbox?
its really useful for make like fire mario transfrom to SMBZ mario moveset v3,Fire mario as FS eyes or other texture changes by using model changers bones like eyeyellow or mario´s hair model changer bones or for other chars. too
it will also be helpfull if you make this button to at same time copy the Material
like if you copy a polygon you copy the Material the polygon use and make the copyed polygon to use the copyed Material
will make it alot easyer to make other FS eyes on brawl chars. or use a other texture on a model changer like as fire mario transfrom

it will also be helpfull if you can port polygons from one vertex to a other vertex
like port something from a Dr. mario vertex to over a normal brawl mario model (so you can use dr. mario outfit as FS eyes and Brawl mario without FS eyes or for other chars. too like super sonic vertex as FS eyes on sonic)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

if you send me the vertex of dr mario I can make it over the fire mario visibility bone or fs eyes if you want.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P