Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

lol... hey Pikazz
have you ever noticed how every forum I've been on with a dark BG has my lime text?? :)

it's supposed to look like it's glowing, as portrayed by these DP pics:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


if I may make a suggestion, (not to sound selfish and uncaring...)
I'd suggest turning down the green intensity on your monitor by a tad...
if you can't adjust that then turn down your contrast ;)

I'd like to keep my lime text, but I don't want people getting hurt by it :<

thanx for notifying me though guys ;)


EDIT:
hey...
knowing the speed issue and all...
would anyone like me to UL my MDL0 template??

it may be slow, but it's accuracy is improved...

I'm trying to work out a better way of processing with Andrew over at HexEdit forums >_>

btw, the new template supports coloring...
if you want to use it with the current free version (no colors),
you'll have to DL the DTD file for the new version...
(I'll be sure to supply this) ;)

yeh...
I'm trying to help Andrew in working out the value coloring issue...
string and none type values work perfectly...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

but yea...
lemme know ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on April 02, 2012, 12:07:14 PM
if I may make a suggestion, (not to sound selfish and uncaring...)
I'd suggest turning down the green intensity on your monitor by a tad...
if you can't adjust that then turn down your contrast ;)

You really shouldn't have said that to us.

BTW, lime is cool lol

If I wait any longer I will completely dry up! Look at what has happened to me!




Quote from: Fox on April 02, 2012, 05:18:20 PMYou really shouldn't have said that to us. BTW, lime is cool lol
eh...heh...
sry if you took offence...
it wasn't ment like that... :<

gawd I've been away from the forumz for too long >_<

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

It bothers me when people colour their posts (especially that one person who has dark red on black) but I've learnt not to question people about it.

Lime green doesn't hurt your eyes, it's easier on them than white.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 02, 2012, 05:51:51 PM
(especially that one person who has dark red on black)

Yeah, that guy's a jerk.

Enough talk about text. Back on track.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 02, 2012, 06:15:01 PM
Yeah, that guy's a jerk.

Enough talk about text. Back on track.
lol Trolling, it's like magic *snort snort*

and yeah back on track :/
Can't wait for the new brawlbox release =3

yea...
hopefully I can import single objects as well...
instead of having to build an mdl0 to import... X(

that was a horrible experience for me when building my scythe D:


buuut, at least now I've got a program that takes an obj file
(a model formatted with only verts and normals),
and exports 3 dat files... (verts, normals, and the object)

I have a base MDL0 which also has an object with no UV's or textures...

I just used brbx to replace the datas :P
now that BJ's brbx remapps the MDL0 ^_^

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

send me the model.
I've deleted objects fine in brawlbox with no glitch (BUT I have to do some... stuff)
so just pm me the model please.

and guys?
I posted in bright red, gamma ridley (typo) is not the jerk I'm pretty sure, so who are you talking about?
(my red was annoying though, sorry if it's me)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hi Guys. What's up?

Honestly, they're colors. If you don't like it, turn your screen contrast down.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

I'm pretty sure you already know this BJ96, but if you save anything that has PAT0 entries in it with the most recent BBox, it gets corrupted.
Was working on Bowser and noticed he didn't blink nor close his eyes when asleep anymore.

Quote from: ds22 on April 02, 2012, 10:27:23 PM
I'm pretty sure you already know this BJ96, but if you save anything that has PAT0 entries in it with the most recent BBox, it gets corrupted.
Was working on Bowser and noticed he didn't blink nor close his eyes when asleep anymore.

Well I'm pretty sure that's fixed now since PAT0s are completely editable XD

Anyway, can I get ONE beta tester for v0.66?
Usually after I release, I find a bunch of bugs, and I don't want that to happen again. :srs:

Oh and it would be nice if that one beta tester can understand bit flags and try to figure out the SCN0 Light Flags. I have notes on them.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 02, 2012, 11:08:58 PM
Well I'm pretty sure that's fixed now since PAT0s are completely editable XD

Anyway, can I get ONE beta tester for v0.66?
Usually after I release, I find a bunch of bugs, and I don't want that to happen again. :srs:

Oh and it would be nice if that one beta tester can understand bit flags and try to figure out the SCN0 Light Flags. I have notes on them.
i would ask... but me dont kno any bit flags [censored].. BUT SURE!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yes, ME! Please! ME!  Im the first to really say YES! :af2:

I could test the MKWii features. (I'm Tock the creator of the MKWii CT wiki :P)