Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nico on April 29, 2012, 05:24:48 AM


Starting to look familiar? :)
rock on! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Looks like you're almost finished, but then again I can never tell with you :srs:

Will it be able to display real time graphics and whatnot in the model previewer?

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 29, 2012, 08:58:58 AM
Looks like you're almost finished, but then again I can never tell with you :srs:

Will it be able to display real time graphics and whatnot in the model previewer?


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 28, 2012, 01:57:43 PM
. . .



Seriously man, give BlackJax his space and time. He'll be done when he's done. :srs:

thats all...

Quote from: gamma kid on April 29, 2012, 09:07:10 AM
thats all...
Your avatar suits you being a troll =_='

I was in no way asking when it'd be done, stating that it looks like it's about finished is a personal opinion, not a fact. Pluss that other question was a legit one and nothing to do about weather or not it's finished...

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 29, 2012, 08:58:58 AM
Looks like you're almost finished, but then again I can never tell with you :srs:

Will it be able to display real time graphics and whatnot in the model previewer?

its psa plus model viewer where do you take the ideas of the graphics ? to bv to show gfx from brawl it would need to be a able to load every standaerd and char gfx on the bb and i dont think thats possible i just want to see the hitboxs in real time thats a huge plus already
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 29, 2012, 09:13:21 AM
Your avatar suits you being a troll =_='

I was in no way asking when it'd be done, stating that it looks like it's about finished is a personal opinion, not a fact. Pluss that other question was a legit one and nothing to do about weather or not it's finished...
i dont really get how the hulk would be a troll... but anyway... let's leave it alone ^^

character logic at it's best :af:

great job BJ
I like the implementation as a script editor, but for future implementations (say, a year maybe),
you think you could turn it into an actual logic editor using node bubbles?? :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


How does this look?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

April 29, 2012, 05:42:19 PM #9953 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:50:44 PM by Manki
Im sorry, but BB.66b has so many errors I use .65c instead.

Quote from: Snivy on April 29, 2012, 05:41:43 PM

How does this look?
I can't even tell what that is :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 29, 2012, 05:45:50 PM #9955 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:48:20 PM by Snivy
Oh, bad picture, one sec, I'll get one from BrawlBox.
Edit: Here it is!
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

The problems I receive with BB.66b

1. Unsolved unable to open file for write access

2. Deleted imported models

3. The horible "object reference" error strikes back again

The solutions I get to fix these problems

1. Save in a different location  (No, saving in a different location will NOT work)

2. No one comments

3. No one comments

Is their a no error mode in BB no matter how much it messes up the model or brres?

Quote from: Manki on April 29, 2012, 05:51:14 PM
The problems I receive with BB.66b

1. Unsolved unable to open file for write access

2. Deleted imported models

3. The horible "object reference" error strikes back again

The solutions I get to fix these problems

1. Save in a different location  (No, saving in a different location will NOT work)

2. No one comments

3. No one comments

Is their a no error mode in BB no matter how much it messes up the model or brres?
I get alot of those too.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Manki on April 29, 2012, 05:51:14 PM
The problems I receive with BB.66b

1. Unsolved unable to open file for write access

2. Deleted imported models

3. The horible "object reference" error strikes back again

The solutions I get to fix these problems

1. Save in a different location  (No, saving in a different location will NOT work)

2. No one comments

3. No one comments

Is their a no error mode in BB no matter how much it messes up the model or brres?

1. Have you tried saving on a completely different computer.
2. Ungroup all objects, fix the weights, export to DAE, reimport to 3DS, export to DAE again and then import
3. Error report is too vague

April 29, 2012, 06:05:08 PM #9959 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 06:41:48 PM by Snivy
Never mind, I fixed it myself, you log off, then open your file again, edit it again, and then you can save.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE