Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 09:55:28 PM
Ok, you asked for an explanation:

This is the model visibility section:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And this is the Model Changer 1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


When you change the Bone Group ID value, the other bone groups located in the switch will be turned off. If you set it to a number higher or less than the group count, all the groups will be invisible. Each switch contains groups of bones that control which polygons will be toggled on or off.

Model changer 1 uses the switches in Reference 1 while Model changer 2 uses the switches in Reference 2.

The default group value in each switch determines what group of bones should be visible at the start of every animation.

As for generating articles, there's an event for that. Each article has an ID so that's what the event calls. You can modify existing floating points but I'm just now sure how to add new ones that are attached to a new article yet. That's all. Just because I don't know how yet doesn't mean there's no way. ;O

I'm going as fast as possible and don't worry I won't die.

Indeed
nice tutorial but i cant expand the model visibility in 66b so i guess it works only on the 67  you have there? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 17, 2012, 10:25:05 PM #10306 Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 10:25:57 PM by Snivy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I try not to sound rude, and looking back on that one, I might have sounded mean, I apologize. And it's good to hear that you won't die, though I have no idea what you mean by that.
I must have missed something again. :facepalm:
Or are you secretly part of some mafia? o3o
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Carnage on May 17, 2012, 10:03:17 PM
nice tutorial but i cant expand the model visibility in 66b so i guess it works only on the 67  you have there? xD

Yep

Quote from: Snivy on May 17, 2012, 10:25:05 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I try not to sound rude, and looking back on that one, I might have sounded mean, I apologize. And it's good to hear that you won't die, though I have no idea what you mean by that.
I must have missed something again. :facepalm:
Or are you secretly part of some mafia? o3o

I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 08:47:48 PM
There must be a way that the articles connect to the extra float/int values but I'm not sure of that yet.
Articles have their own animations, subactions + flags and actions + flags anyway so it should be fine.


They do that via the .rel files somehow.

Some articles have special references in the .rel files to call the floats, but others like MK have articles with no special coding.

Soo..... yeah.

While it is one step closer to articles, we aren't there yet.

I think another thing to consider is how to add it to the PSA file and how to make the slot READ the right .brres file.

BJ, I have another question. For example, ZSS's grab makes her go through the entire animation once the grab connects, will this BB be able to fix it so that we could make ZSS's grab a normal one?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 17, 2012, 11:30:14 PM
BJ, I have another question. For example, ZSS's grab makes her go through the entire animation once the grab connects, will this BB be able to fix it so that we could make ZSS's grab a normal one?
I don't see why not.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on May 17, 2012, 11:21:00 PM
They do that via the .rel files somehow.

Some articles have special references in the .rel files to call the floats, but others like MK have articles with no special coding.

Soo..... yeah.

While it is one step closer to articles, we aren't there yet.

I think another thing to consider is how to add it to the PSA file and how to make the slot READ the right .brres file.
You can't know for sure just yet. I'm making progress on DOL and REL anyway though, so it's just a matter of time.

Really though, I think adding new articles with new brres files in the MotionEtc will work. I wouldn't be so pessimistic :)

Also, this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Brawlbox v0.67... hardcore stuff. I think this is the most hex parsing I've ever done.

Action 0? tell me this means we can change things like smashes and jabs even more.

all of my hype
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

*Hands you a bowl of Chicken Soup*
Now get your lazy ass better again so you can work better on brawlbox >=3

lol JK
But still, adding articles and whatnot...epic [censored]...
Oh, and rell editing...that would be nice, say hello to porting characters without codes >=3

I encountered an error.  Noticed this just today.  Whenever trying to preview any model, I get a "Value must not be null" error box with this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't know what I did.  I tried reinstalling .NET but that didn't work.  Why am I getting this?

Quote from: SOJ on May 18, 2012, 05:21:52 AM
I encountered an error.  Noticed this just today.  Whenever trying to preview any model, I get a "Value must not be null" error box with this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't know what I did.  I tried reinstalling .NET but that didn't work.  Why am I getting this?
just hit continue, close the viewer, and hit preview again and it will work.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

It didn't work.  There was something really weird with my system.  Did a system restore and that fixed the problem...no idea what could have happened.

fighter pack suport seems nice xDaltough changing something there affects all the chars right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 18, 2012, 06:43:56 AM
fighter pack suport seems nice xDaltough changing something there affects all the chars right?
Well Fighter.pac is some sort of "Common" file, so I guess so. I assume the stuff in it relates to items?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

*drools about totally custom articles and new articles to like jigglypuff* :F
it's sound so tasty just like a chocolate covered cupcakes with chocolate in it and a chocolate drink with it :F

do you need any help like testing and discovering bugs with Box of Cupcakes PSA rebuilder, I can help with it with pleasure :kdance:
Stupid Tinypic :C