Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 69 Guests are viewing this topic.

When are you going to put Brawlbox v0.67 on the brawl vault?

Quote from: E-scope12 on May 18, 2012, 07:36:05 PM
When are you going to put Brawlbox v0.67 on the brawl vault?

Dude, the man is sick. Give him some time. :)

Take a break, man, you deserve it.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on May 18, 2012, 07:55:30 PM
Take a break, man, you deserve it.
*Looks for a like button*
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Can you make a tutorial for transparent textures? Or if possible, make an option for BB to make that happen?

I mean transparent as in, see-through, but not completely invisible.

What I'm trying to point out is that when you look in Tabuu, there are Article Entries that have to be added, each with their own Flags/Names/Subactions/etc. to insert. The key thing is to add the 'Flags" AKA Article Action names to the moveset file and also the Animation String Offset...

But after catching up, I suggest you rest this weekend. Take 5.

take a break, and once .67 is released, you can take a LONG break. people should be using the psa too much to ask for anything else. (and I'll be using the request you gavez to me!)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 18, 2012, 08:31:25 PM
Can you make a tutorial for transparent textures? Or if possible, make an option for BB to make that happen?

I mean transparent as in, see-through, but not completely invisible.

There is a tutorial for that but If you don't understand it, I have an even easier method. I can explain it to you If you want, its really easy anyway. Pm me if you want to hear it. We must let the man rest.

oh god, that didn't sounds good D:

please do not press yourself about brawlbox or anything, just rest a couple of days or weeks.
you derserve it really
Stupid Tinypic :C

May 19, 2012, 08:34:50 AM #10344 Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 08:36:07 AM by Sorceress
I am agreeing with the people who are saying u should take a break BJ. You diverse one. You can't keep pushing yourself like this. So please take a break.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I am teaching moveset edit to a friend and he is hyped a lil for the new brawlbox progress.  You see BJ :-) even people that are not used to brawlbox/PSA or any kind of smash hacking are hyped for this :-)!!!

Rest well man, and get back into this not as an obligation, but when you feel better and feel happy to continue your progress.

Later!

dang :o
I lose net and miss out on this news D:

hope you get better BJ. :(
and take a break if you want to ;)

I've been making progress on my end but now am in need of help. X(
more info on my thread in a little bit... <_<
(still have to UL photos and stuff)

but I was able to re-create my UMC2.6x best results on Pichu =D

in other news, I've UG'd my dino compy. ;D
am now using pentium 3 (800MHz) with 1GB RAM.

btw, I'm impressed Brbx works perfectly when I havn't even installed my video driver XDD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes I'm using the best OS in the world (WinXP Black) >=D
<3<3<3<3<3 ^_^

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on May 20, 2012, 06:52:12 AM
dang :o
I lose net and miss out on this news D:

hope you get better BJ. :(
and take a break if you want to ;)

I've been making progress on my end but now am in need of help. X(
more info on my thread in a little bit... <_<
(still have to UL photos and stuff)

but I was able to re-create my UMC2.6x best results on Pichu =D

in other news, I've UG'd my dino compy. ;D
am now using pentium 3 (800MHz) with 1GB RAM.

btw, I'm impressed Brbx works perfectly when I havn't even installed my video driver XDD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes I'm using the best OS in the world (WinXP Black) >=D
<3<3<3<3<3 ^_^

Yes! someone else who uses WINXP black. i love you

and HOORAY actual PSA in brawlbox. this will make things full of sex
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 20, 2012, 07:02:00 AM
Yes! someone else who uses WINXP black. i love you

and finally someone else who knows their stuff =D

combining the looks of 7 with the performance of XP Pro.
all-together making the ultimate Operating System

SCREW THOSE PESKY LIMITATIONS OF VISTA AND 7! >=D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 20, 2012, 07:02:00 AM
Yes! someone else who uses WINXP black. i love you
/\ this.
but was that last part really needed?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P