Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: -Hero- on May 20, 2012, 08:17:29 PM
Wait..

What about the BRSAR? I thought you already made it possible to view with BB0.67Unless you're doing something else to it.

I have to completely rebuild it still.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 20, 2012, 08:18:53 PM
I have to completely rebuild it still.
so what your working right now is the rebuilding of the pac file on bb 67 right? i hope this one already comes with ntsc to pal sound ids if possible
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

50% complete 0,0

And will it be released as I heard a few pages bak, on July?

Or if progress keeps going up at this rate it might be released before July?

Posting on my alternate account for a while cause I don't feel like [censored]ing to the mods and making the situation worse than it is >_> and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

50% is good...though I still can't wait for 100%

50% hmm?

Thought it was like 75% by now. Just take your time on this so there wont be any bugs.

Quote from: -Hero- on May 21, 2012, 01:48:39 AM
50% hmm?

Thought it was like 75% by now. Just take your time on this so there wont be any bugs.

Progress on everything moveset related is like, 85% lol (aside from supporting running actions and rendering effects and sfx)
I practically just started on the rebuilder and it's already this far.

50% That's awesome! Cant wait til you finish it! :D You're awesome!
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/95Shade/101179119981687
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/95Shade?feature=mhee
Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/95ShadeZGamer

*watches thread title changed*

woah +3.23% more progress!!!  Kid *cough cough*

/bow

Forgive my rudeness sir, you are a Lord not a kid...

*inb4aslapfrombj98*


Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 21, 2012, 02:22:35 AM
I'm BlackJax96 not bj98

He's obviously confusing with the you that traveled back in time two years in the future to help you finish brawlbox faster than everyone thought you would :P hence the 98 instead of 96 XD

back in time in the future?
u confuzingz
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 21, 2012, 02:22:35 AM
I'm BlackJax96 not bj98

I deserved it Y_Y

and because of the future reading slap came true here is a small request.

So adding hitboxes is a sweat, just add a nop > modify > (look for event) > off. coll. > done

but I want to add three off. coll. without the need of making one and "copy > paste > paste > done

So what I would like is add 3 "nop" highlight the 3 of them and modify them at the same time, instead.  So I can give them the different bone to be attached, the Ids to be 0>1>2, and the flags.

I know this request might be obsolete for many (mispelled obsolete is obsolete >.>) but might be a new add to BB to be even better than psa is.

and since I read many pages ago "all answers for requests are >{yes}<  I will be very happy to hear/read/see it again :)

Quote from: namq on May 21, 2012, 02:28:32 AM
I deserved it Y_Y

and because of the future reading slap came true here is a small request.

So adding hitboxes is a sweat, just add a nop > modify > (look for event) > off. coll. > done

but I want to add three off. coll. without the need of making one and "copy > paste > paste > done

So what I would like is add 3 "nop" highlight the 3 of them and modify them at the same time, instead.  So I can give them the different bone to be attached, the Ids to be 0>1>2, and the flags.

I know this request might be obsolete for many (mispelled obsolete is obsolete >.>) but might be a new add to BB to be even better than psa is.

and since I read many pages ago "all answers for requests are >{yes}<  I will be very happy to hear/read/see it again :)

Lol I said all answers to questions related to possibilities are yes, not requests.
But maybe

*Waiting Patiently*
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

May 21, 2012, 10:36:16 PM #10379 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 10:38:21 PM by Dr. DSX8
idk if you know this... but whenever you try to view chr0's in model viewer for the Mu_Menumain_en.pac file.. Brawlbox crashes o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady