Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Snivy on May 23, 2012, 06:02:51 PM
I second this.
Well, hitbubbles is the correct term...

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi
Oh, wow, is that G&W? With a gigantic nose hurtbox?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It looks like him...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

hitbubble is not. They don't have a real correct term to my knowledge. Hurtboxes is the most common term.

What I showed you a pic of is G&W's hurtboxes in VBrawl. Unedited. Unhacked. Seriously look in an unedited FitGameWatch.pac yourself if you don't believe me. NO EXCUSE.



Quote from: Mercenary on May 24, 2012, 01:22:47 AM
The extra 0.45% intrigues me.

:srs:
Just like how the extra .23% before was there? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mercenary on May 24, 2012, 01:22:47 AM
The extra 0.45% intrigues me.

:srs:
he pretty much have to go through the whole PSA builder and add the offsets so that they can be read and rebuilt... and thats pretty much left for 100%.. i think o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Wow, BJ, you move fast. :) This BB is gonna be fun to use.

wow u he is fast this will be awesome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Dam 53% to 79% in a few weeks? :srs:

Nice, i guess its not too hard for him.


% never fail to us math people :-). He must be nearing completion :-).

I have no words but a big "THANK YOU"

Yeah, this'll be a great version of BrawlBox coming up.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 24, 2012, 01:38:55 AM
BlackJax, when does your school year end?
his school year ends in bout 2 weeks from now.. or almost in a week o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: SOJ on May 22, 2012, 08:18:28 PM
Hey BJ, great work! Got another request if you may before you release the next BrawlBox.

Can you improve the animation merger?  Right now if I want to take 2 animations that have the same bone, when trying to merge it asks me if I want to rename the bones.  The keyframes I have for the second animation are further down in the frame count though, and wouldn't interfere with the first few keyframes.  Basically I just want to merge keyframes of the same bones, but it won't let me without renaming the bones.  I like that you give me the option to rename the bones, but could you also give the option to not rename the bones and just merge the keyframes?  Thanks.

maybe

Quote from: Higure Hokousha on May 22, 2012, 01:57:12 PM
This is so exciting  :)! BlackJax, you are amazing.

I'm wondering though, will this be able to visualize hitboxes that have been stretched using flags?

Yes

Quote from: SmashClash on May 24, 2012, 01:38:55 AM
BlackJax, when does your school year end?

in 4 weeks, including this one and finals week.