Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 25, 2012, 11:33:55 PM
ol especially with a 3 day weekend.
Same, Monday is the second <insert name of day> public holiday. (I seriously suck at English :srs: )
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 25, 2012, 11:33:55 PM
Every day my goal is to finish, so it could be done any day now lol especially with a 3 day weekend.
Where would you be if determination wasn't real?


BJ is such an inspiration O.o...

if I go to Florida and find a job there, trust me, I will donate something :) (why no now?, I am poor and job-less)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 26, 2012, 12:11:59 AM
coding determination
If that's a category of determination. Then as I said killing the system of 'determination' then the branch of determination would be gone.
Therefore, there would be no coding determination.
Mind blown.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 26, 2012, 12:19:33 AM
If that's a category of determination. Then as I said killing the system of 'determination' then the branch of determination would be gone.
Therefore, there would be no coding determination.
Mind blown.

I would use Brute Force.


Quote from: SmashClash on May 26, 2012, 12:28:22 AM
Good enough.
But wait. Physically or mentally?

All kinds! :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 26, 2012, 12:30:28 AM
All kinds! :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All kinds? Whatever then.
Tayfuq is that pic about?

Quote from: SmashClash on May 26, 2012, 12:32:47 AM
All kinds? Whatever then.
Tayfuq is that pic about?

lol someone hasn't played Halo.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 26, 2012, 12:30:28 AM
All kinds! :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol
Halo humor :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



you sir, are indeed awesome.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I don't like FPS, (First Person Shooters) I can't aim irl, so why would I be any better in vr?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

May 26, 2012, 03:19:21 AM #10499 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 03:23:04 AM by SmashClash
I really only just like Battlefield 3 as an FPS.
I definitely like it better than CoD. Black Ops 2 might be good.
I haven't tried any Halo games.