Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Don't make a joke ever again BJ.

Quote from: Mercenary on June 15, 2012, 09:52:04 PM
Don't make a joke ever again BJ.
No. Make more jokes please.



Quote from: BizarroTed on June 01, 2012, 05:59:30 PM
I keep getting an error whenever I try to make a new sound. It keeps saying I don't have enough storage/memory, which is completely ridiculous; I have 8gb of RAM and 162gb of free HDD space. I have Microsoft distribution/visual/buttmad/whatever the heck it's called 3.5 or whatever and I have a GeForce 550TI so I don't know what's wrong with this program.
Is there some extremely specific variable I have to make sure is in exact harmony with the program to get it to compile it? Because I can't find anything about that anywhere and I'm not going to dig through 700+ pages to find an answer. Google's not turning up anything either.


Is the length of my .wav file supposed to be that long anyway? Cause it's listed as 16 seconds long on every other program I load it in.


Hi, me again, the guy who was having trouble with getting sounds into brawlbox without it crashing. Still having this problem but I did manage to get one song through without a hitch. After I tested it and made sure it worked, I decided to edit it a bit more and when I went to reimport it I got the same crash as last time. I have no idea why it worked before and not now.

It seems to only let certain .wav files go through without crashing cause I've been able to get a couple of random sounds through it no problem. Is there a certain encoding the .wav has to be in for BrawlBox to be able to use it?

Quote from: BizarroTed on June 15, 2012, 11:54:40 PM
Hi, me again, the guy who was having trouble with getting sounds into brawlbox without it crashing. Still having this problem but I did manage to get one song through without a hitch. After I tested it and made sure it worked, I decided to edit it a bit more and when I went to reimport it I got the same crash as last time. I have no idea why it worked before and not now.

It seems to only let certain .wav files go through without crashing cause I've been able to get a couple of random sounds through it no problem. Is there a certain encoding the .wav has to be in for BrawlBox to be able to use it?

Just use an older Brawl Box. :|

I made 6 today just fine.

Quote from: Mercenary on June 15, 2012, 11:59:07 PM
Just use an older Brawl Box. :|

I made 6 today just fine.
I've used the past six versions and this is the only one that's worked so far.

Then something is wrong with your computer, seeing as everyone else can make BRSTMs just fine.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 16, 2012, 12:27:09 AM #10853 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 04:41:33 AM by Segab
Quote from: Segtendo on June 16, 2012, 12:10:51 AM
Then something is wrong with your computer, seeing as everyone else can make BRSTMs just fine.
I've tried it on my two laptops aswell already and had the same problem. If it is genuinely somehow my computer's fault then what the **** do I do about it?

EDIT: Okay I found out how to get around this, no thanks to you people. After an hour of searching, I found a third party website that let me convert any song/sound I wanted into the particular PCM .wav file that BrawlBox was being so anal about. I don't even know the specs of these .wav files but for whatever reason BrawlBox doesn't seem to have any problem using them. You're some of the most unhelpful people I've ever had to deal with.

Quote from: BizarroTed on June 16, 2012, 12:27:09 AM
I've tried it on my two laptops aswell already and had the same problem. If it is genuinely somehow my computer's fault then what the f*** do I do about it?

EDIT: Okay I found out how to get around this, no thanks to you people. After an hour of searching, I found a third party website that let me convert any song/sound I wanted into the particular PCM .wav file that BrawlBox was being so anal about. I don't even know the specs of these .wav files but for whatever reason BrawlBox doesn't seem to have any problem using them. You're some of the most unhelpful people I've ever had to deal with.
I cannot make brstms also, what website is this?  I could make bratms in the past in any version of brawlbox, but now I cannot seem to be able to make any I get the sane error.

Quote from: namq on June 16, 2012, 03:30:05 AM
I cannot make brstms also, what website is this?  I could make bratms in the past in any version of brawlbox, but now I cannot seem to be able to make any I get the sane error.
works fine for me... idk wat ur guys issue's can be
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BizarroTed on June 16, 2012, 12:27:09 AM
I've tried it on my two laptops aswell already and had the same problem. If it is genuinely somehow my computer's fault then what the f*** do I do about it?

EDIT: Okay I found out how to get around this, no thanks to you people. After an hour of searching, I found a third party website that let me convert any song/sound I wanted into the particular PCM .wav file that BrawlBox was being so anal about. I don't even know the specs of these .wav files but for whatever reason BrawlBox doesn't seem to have any problem using them. You're some of the most unhelpful people I've ever had to deal with.

You never let the main developer of Brawlbox have a say!
I know exactly why it's not working, thanks to your preview image with a sound length of 23 hours. :srs:

-Open it up in Audacity.
-Go to File->Export
-Save it as WAV and a window will pop up like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-Delete everything in every cell:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-Then click OK and use the final WAV for your BRSTM.


You're welcome.

June 16, 2012, 03:58:41 AM #10857 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 06:50:26 PM by namq
I will try that, thanks BJ96 :-)

EDIT:

Did not got the pop up O.o.  I downloaded Audacity 2.0 and I did what you posted exactly.

Gonna check if it still works even thou the pop up did not appeared.

EDIT 2:

It's not even letting me save, something about editting prefferences and library, let me check it out.

Post Merge: June 16, 2012, 06:49:56 PM

Post merging time!!!  BlackJax96 you are a genious!!!  You fixed my problem now back to making more brstms :-)

Someone sent me a PM saying they heard the new BB was done... but I don't see everyone going ape [censored] over how awesome it is... so that leads me to believe that its not.

#confused
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 17, 2012, 01:42:05 AM
Someone sent me a PM saying they heard the new BB was done... but I don't see everyone going ape [censored] over how awesome it is... so that leads me to believe that its not.

#confused
lol you got bad info most likely
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.