Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 17, 2012, 01:42:05 AM
Someone sent me a PM saying they heard the new BB was done... but I don't see everyone going ape [censored] over how awesome it is... so that leads me to believe that its not.

#confused
sir u have been trolled
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

June 17, 2012, 05:58:42 PM #10861 Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 03:03:30 AM by BlackJax96
Here are the remaining bugs:

- misc unk section 9 and misc unk sound data don't rebuild correctly
- some event offset values overwrite other event values
- the list of offsets to offsets is either too long or too short for the actual amount of values
- some article param nodes have offsets in them which aren't read yet

...I think that's it.
RSAR is going to be easy to rebuild compared to this. :srs:

June 17, 2012, 06:17:20 PM #10862 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 06:18:22 PM by SmashClash
Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 17, 2012, 05:58:42 PM
Here are the remaining bugs:

- misc unk section 9 and misc unk sound data don't rebuild correctly
- some event offset values overwrite other event values
- the list of offsets to offsets is either too long or too short for the actual amount of values
- some article param nodes have offsets in them which aren't read yet

...I think that's it.
RSAR is going to be easy to rebuild compared to this. :srs:
If Konata was real...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 17, 2012, 05:58:42 PM
Here are the remaining bugs:

- misc unk section 9 and misc unk sound data don't rebuild correctly
- some event offset values overwrite other event values
- the list of offsets to offsets is either too long or too short for the actual amount of values
- some article param nodes have offsets in them which aren't read yet

...I think that's it.
RSAR is going to be easy to rebuild compared to this. :srs:
ouch, that sucks :srs:
but if you have come this far, you can make it to the end!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Well that's one bug down. Three more to go.

Quote from: pikazz on June 17, 2012, 06:18:53 PM
ouch, that sucks :srs:
but if you have come this far, you can make it to the end!

I have a goal.
I shall succeed. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 17, 2012, 06:31:25 PM
Well that's one bug down. Three more to go.

I have a goal.
I shall succeed. :srs:
yay for 1 bug down!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I say BrawlBox will be released in... 8 days.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 17, 2012, 06:38:40 PM
I say BrawlBox will be released in... 8 days.

No, 7 is luckier.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 17, 2012, 06:39:19 PM
No, 7 is luckier.
I was thinking 7, but wanted to give you an extra day.
I guess you can work a day faster!

i hope it will be released before Thursday or i can´t get it until 2 weeks after :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 17, 2012, 06:39:19 PMNo, 7 is luckier.
So close to being done, I can't wait and yet I will because I can't do anyhting about it. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 17, 2012, 05:58:42 PM
Here are the remaining bugs:

- misc unk section 9 and misc unk sound data don't rebuild correctly
- some event offset values overwrite other event values
- the list of offsets to offsets is either too long or too short for the actual amount of values
- some article param nodes have offsets in them which aren't read yet

...I think that's it.
RSAR is going to be easy to rebuild compared to this. :srs:
you knew what you were getting when trying to rebuild a the movesets :P

well all knew this was gonna be hard but if anyone can finish this  it must be you since everyone tough model importing was impossible and you made it possible :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BJ, hows the Translation thing for BrawlBox going?

Just curious.

How do you guys work with these scn0 scene settings on BrawlBox? I'm just wondering because I'm so confused.

Two bugs left.
- misc unk section 9 and misc unk sound data don't rebuild correctly
- some article param nodes have offsets in them which aren't read yet
It's only a matter of time now :srs: