Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

The way the title shows up in the forum index is very deceptive.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, It reads "Re: Brawlbox v0.67 Relea..."

I await the release of the new BB and want to see how it can help me with articles.

Awesome news! =D I really thank you for your hard work and determination on improving BrawlBox. This is sure to further help current or new PSA coders.

And also, a quick question about the upcoming release. I forgot if I already asked this, but will this upcoming version of BrawlBox be able to view the hidden GFX of characters (for example: all of Ganondorf's GFX, Ike's Quick Draw GFX, etc.)?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

a-w-e-s-o-m-e, simply..... !!!  (:

June 30, 2012, 03:57:06 AM #11043 Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 03:58:32 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 29, 2012, 07:20:41 PM
Awesome news! =D I really thank you for your hard work and determination on improving BrawlBox. This is sure to further help current or new PSA coders.

And also, a quick question about the upcoming release. I forgot if I already asked this, but will this upcoming version of BrawlBox be able to view the hidden GFX of characters (for example: all of Ganondorf's GFX, Ike's Quick Draw GFX, etc.)?

Well the "hidden GFX" is viewable somewhere already for sure, as long as it's an image.
Either in REFT or TEX0 files :P

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 29, 2012, 05:08:59 PM
The way the title shows up in the forum index is very deceptive.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, It reads "Re: Brawlbox v0.67 Relea..."

I await the release of the new BB and want to see how it can help me with articles.

How's the title now :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 30, 2012, 03:57:06 AM
Well the "hidden GFX" is viewable somewhere already for sure, as long as it's an image.
Either in REFT or TEX0 files :P
But what if they have an animation?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 30, 2012, 04:04:45 AM
But what if they have an animation?
then that's in the REFF.. which.. isnt fully identified yet i think
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Are they going to be viewable in the model previewer while doing the moveset "PSA" work?

EDIT:

I know the will, but in 0.67 this Sunday?

Quote from: namq on June 30, 2012, 04:20:46 AM
Are they going to be viewable in the model previewer while doing the moveset "PSA" work?

Not until REFF is figured out.

Remember, I said v0.67 is mainly just the release that will properly rebuild movesets.
You can view some code features in the viewer already but more advanced and fancy features will be included in later releases (like SFX playing and GFX rendering).

for now, we will sure be able to possition gfx's with the hitbox locations.  But later we will be able to see sexyness in brawlbox when the REFF gets figured out :-)

Off-topic:  Your avatar is like a.... BOSS!

Quote from: namq on June 30, 2012, 04:28:03 AM
for now, we will sure be able to possition gfx's with the hitbox locations.  But later we will be able to see sexyness in brawlbox when the REFF gets figured out :-)

Off-topic:  Your avatar is like a.... BOSS!

She is indeed a boss.
And an underground badass. ;O

June 30, 2012, 04:33:22 AM #11051 Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 04:35:18 AM by SmashClash
Quote from: namq on June 30, 2012, 04:28:03 AM
Off-topic:  Your avatar is like a.... BOSS!
She is in my sig! Witness the badassery!

June 30, 2012, 06:45:09 AM #11052 Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 06:46:56 AM by Novarek
What about the AnimationData[0] export/replace ?

Sometime when doing this, this doesn't work in game, like if the character haven't a animation file (always t-stance), the only way to fix it, is to replace one by one all the animation.

Same if i delete/import.

This issues will be fixed in the new version ?

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Last title said this new version will be as stable as 0.63d.  That makes me guess that issue is already fixed, and many other bugs are fixed aswell.

now BJ96 will be happy,

my mission is complete <w<
Stupid Tinypic :C