Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on June 30, 2012, 02:11:59 PM
now BJ96 master will be happy,

my mission is complete <w<
You sound like Ikaros.


inb4Bbox.67delayed :3
Skype: ASF1nk



Instead of releasing BB v0.67 at 3:00 exactly tomorrow, I'll release it at any moment after that time. Relieves coding stress :D and I still have a lot to do >.>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 30, 2012, 06:30:51 PM
Instead of releasing BB v0.67 at 3:00 exactly tomorrow, I'll release it at any moment after that time. Relieves coding stress :D and I still have a lot to do >.>
if you feel too stressed, please take a break D:
when you feel stressed, thing can easy go bad and other stuff

I can wait, if the BB still releasing at tomorrow, dont play yourself D:
I am sure many people can wait instead give you AIDS stress problem
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on June 30, 2012, 07:16:48 PM
if you feel too stressed, please take a break D:
when you feel stressed, thing can easy go bad and other stuff

I can wait, if the BB still releasing at tomorrow, dont play yourself D:
I am sure many people can wait instead give you AIDS stress problem

yea he is right man, you already did a lot. we were able to deal with the old brawlbox's so a lil delay for a stable release shouldn't be a problem.

I would be interested in so coding lessons btw


http://sonicbattlex.topgoo.net/forum
Join if youre a sonic fan!

June 30, 2012, 08:19:14 PM #11061 Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 08:23:05 PM by namq
@hour 3:00:00 or 15:00:00?

Also can't wait ^,^

Edit:

Can't wait as of :-). So thrilled to test it out :-)

I hate bombarding you with questions...but will the upcoming version of BrawlBox have a fix to prevent the program from adding useless keyframes whenever a user is trying to animate?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 30, 2012, 09:25:12 PM
I hate bombarding you with questions...but will the upcoming version of BrawlBox have a fix to prevent the program from adding useless keyframes whenever a user is trying to animate?

Yes! :O


just wondering does the replace all works and saves without crash or file getting corrupt?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

MK's taunt makes me happy

What does that have to do with brawlbox 0.67?

Video description:
Published on Jun 29, 2012 by versat13
Brawlbox v0.67

♪COLTEMONIKHA - Party carronade <--(song in video)

I have no idea.
Looks pretty dumb to me :P

All I see is, he made hurtboxes in his taunt bigger.  But idk what is has to do with brawlbox 0.67 and how he got his hands on it lol

Quote from: namq on June 30, 2012, 11:53:55 PM
All I see is, he made hurtboxes in his taunt bigger.  But idk what is has to do with brawlbox 0.67 and how he got his hands on it lol

Well whatever he was doing, it can be done without using v0.67...