Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ADPCMStream can't be accessed from brawlLib, it's private.
There's PCMStream in system.audio, but that doesn't have a constructor.

July 09, 2012, 11:51:47 PM #11551 Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 11:55:46 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: agoaj on July 09, 2012, 11:49:47 PM
ADPCMStream can't be accessed from brawlLib, it's private.
There's PCMStream in system.audio, but that doesn't have a constructor.

Just add the brawllib project to your source code and make it public, or I can just make it public in the next update I'm about to release.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I forgot to include the maxscript to export animations from 3ds Max to be imported into BB. I'll add that in the next download too.

July 10, 2012, 12:14:20 AM #11552 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:15:38 AM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 09, 2012, 11:51:47 PM
Just add the brawllib project to your source code and make it public, or I can just make it public in the next update I'm about to release.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I forgot to include the maxscript to export animations from 3ds Max to be imported into BB. I'll add that in the next download too.

hello blackjax
so will u also try to get animations to export from brawlbox to 3dsmax.  that would help model importers test their rig inside 3dsmax...
thank u sir

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 10, 2012, 12:14:20 AM
hello blackjax
so will u also try to get animations to export from brawlbox to 3dsmax.  that would help model importers test their rig inside 3dsmax...
thank u sir

Unless I'm mistaken, BJ said he could get the animations from 3ds Max to import into BB, not the animations from BB into 3ds Max.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'm uploading the new revision now.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 10, 2012, 12:24:06 AM
Unless I'm mistaken, BJ said he could get the animations from 3ds Max to import into BB, not the animations from BB into 3ds Max.

That's what he's requesting.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 10, 2012, 12:14:20 AM
hello blackjax
so will u also try to get animations to export from brawlbox to 3dsmax.  that would help model importers test their rig inside 3dsmax...
thank u sir


maybe some day.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 10, 2012, 12:27:09 AM
I'm uploading the new revision now.

That's what he's requesting.

maybe some day.
*waits for new revision*


The new revision has been uploaded.
Download v0.67 again for it.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 10, 2012, 12:37:42 AM
The new revision has been uploaded.
Download v0.67 again for it.
*downloads new revision*
(spam)


And with that, no more updates for a long while.
Enjoy what you guys have; I'm off to do other stuff for pretty much the rest of the summer.

I tried what you suggested, but it wasn't copying the data. The ADPCMState crashed on the same pointer that node._dataAddr was.
Seems to be working if I copy the header and the buffer though. Thanks.


Saving just fine now. Thanks a bunch BJ! You deserve a lot of chill time.

man so far the new brawl box is going great (on a side note who your avi from) you definatly deserve a big  vaca