Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 24, 2012, 07:58:51 PM
Hey BJ, huge jazz model packs approaching. They ALL say "Unsupported Fur Data is used!" Credit should go to RTB for ripping the TMNT models.

*places crate on the ground*

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zzffbl3mi44nn3v/CVJ_Character_models.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mu5ha2ug48frusj/TMNTSU_character_pack.rar

Hope this is enough to help with that.

Redownload Brawlbox...
It's a false alarm ._.

so that fur thingy is now supported?


What anime is your sig from?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 24, 2012, 08:29:12 PM
What anime is your sig from?

Sora No Otoshimono
aka
Heaven's Lost Property

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 24, 2012, 08:29:41 PM
Sora No Otoshimono
aka
Heaven's Lost Property
I wasn't here so I couldn't attempt ninjaing you. :af:

may I have a request?

taht we are able to import Folderdata in PACs? we can only export them right now D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

I don't know when you fixed that bug, but I can tell you that i downloaded it just last night. So, if it still has that bug, then tell me.
Here's an arc filled with stuff for Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?bh2it17ybgkj5ja
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Man, just how many times will we have to redownload BB. O.o
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 24, 2012, 09:39:12 PM
Man, just how many times will we have to redownload BB. O.o
LOL who knows o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm about to upload another update to the updated updated updated update.
Bugfix count: literally 0
Apparently people are still getting the fur data [censored] after recently redownloading when I'm not. :srs:
So I have to upload it again randomly. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 24, 2012, 09:43:39 PM
I'm about to upload another update to the updated updated updated update.
Bugfix count: literally 0
Apparently people are still getting the fur data [censored] after recently redownloading when I'm not. :srs:
So I have to upload it again randomly. :srs:
I just redownloaded, now I have to redownload to make sure I get this update. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So was the stuff I gave you normal? Or did it actually have that "Fur Data" that you were looking for?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Ok the download has been updated AGAIN.

Oh and demonbeanz I fixed that SCN0 thing

Quote from: Snivy on July 24, 2012, 10:03:48 PM
So was the stuff I gave you normal? Or did it actually have that "Fur Data" that you were looking for?

I couldn't even open it. But I doubt Link has fur.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 24, 2012, 10:48:48 PM
I couldn't even open it. But I doubt Link has fur.
What do you mean? The .arcs work fine on my computer...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE