Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Snivy on July 24, 2012, 10:50:37 PM
What do you mean? The .arcs work fine on my computer...
same here

and i still get that "fur data" error window lol. but at least i can now add AmbientLights to new SCN0's =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

July 24, 2012, 11:04:03 PM #11911 Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 11:07:51 PM by BlackJax96
Ok, I downloaded it myself and it's showing an old revision.
It seems that Google Code is still linking to the old download.

I'll just host it on mediafire then.






...ok now redownload for realz

Ok, just letting you know that it doesn't open .arcs anymore. Now it crashes/freezes.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on July 24, 2012, 11:15:46 PM
Ok, just letting you know that it doesn't open .arcs anymore. Now it crashes/freezes.

Yep that's what I was saying loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
looks like it needs another update



damn

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 24, 2012, 11:17:43 PM
Yep that's what I was saying loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
looks like it needs another update



damn

yeah now the model previewr just crashes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 24, 2012, 11:22:18 PM
yeah now the model previewr just crashes
I also get that error.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

It's a good thing I'm not opening arc files at the momment. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I fixed it
Download again

Now I'm not going to code again for 50 years due to this traumatic update experience

Problem.....I exported an MMD Knight Blazer DAE in a t-pose, but BrawlBox crashes whenever it's imported. Any advice, BlackJax?
It's Vash the Stampede! He's comin' our way! He's comin'!

Quote from: SmashFan127 on July 25, 2012, 12:03:02 AM
Problem.....I exported an MMD Knight Blazer DAE in a t-pose, but BrawlBox crashes whenever it's imported. Any advice, BlackJax?

Try this out man:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41996.0

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 24, 2012, 11:44:30 PM
I fixed it
Download again

Now I'm not going to code again for 50 years due to this traumatic update experience
I remember, on MSN, you saying the torture of it D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


We just need the bugs exterminated C wut I did there? then just finish the tristripper. After, name it BrawlBox v1. :srs:

Or BrawlBox v0.671... or something.