Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

never knew we could do that since i didnt understood any of those psa flags especialy special flags well bb just makes it easier to understand and do with all the flags
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Does anyone know what the "Stick Direction Pressed?" variables are that do whatever?

Or is the number related to the degrees on the control stick?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

bj i was just messing with luigi and i noticed the fireball floating points werent on the normal place of the floating points and were inside the article 0  and called extraparams well we know that that is luigi fireball and we even know some floating points if you wanna add a description to some of those

source opensa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 25, 2012, 03:28:09 PM
bj i was just messing with luigi and i noticed the fireball floating points werent on the normal place of the floating points and were inside the article 0  and called extraparams well we know that that is luigi fireball and we even know some floating points if you wanna add a description to some of those

source opensa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Add the descriptions yourself.
I'm not even kidding, just type the right description right into the description box.
inb4howdoIsavethedescriptions

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 25, 2012, 06:11:22 PM
Add the descriptions yourself.
I'm not even kidding, just type the right description right into the description box.
inb4howdoIsavethedescriptions
i didnt know i could xD also i opened my mewtwo psa over marth and saved and the size went down 40+kbs i was surprised really guess thats the psa file increasing  but 40+kb damn

also will the ntsc sound ids to pal and vice versa be on 0.68? or your focusing on other stuff like gfx viewing  or trysomething
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 25, 2012, 06:35:35 PM
i didnt know i could xD also i opened my mewtwo psa over marth and saved and the size went down 40+kbs i was surprised really guess thats the psa file increasing  but 40+kb damn

also will the ntsc sound ids to pal and vice versa be on 0.68? or your focusing on other stuff like gfx viewing  or trysomething

I dunno

Quote from: Carnage on July 25, 2012, 03:28:09 PM
bj i was just messing with luigi and i noticed the fireball floating points werent on the normal place of the floating points and were inside the article 0  and called extraparams well we know that that is luigi fireball and we even know some floating points if you wanna add a description to some of those

source opensa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that's old xD, I had to add all the names/descripton on all the floating points that are known.

and basically, all the floatings points that are to the character is in the Params in the mainfolder while all the floatings points that are ATTACHED to the article or something that are something to do with the articles is in the article folder xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 25, 2012, 07:15:01 PM
that's old xD, I had to add all the names/descripton on all the floating points that are known.

and basically, all the floatings points that are to the character is in the Params in the mainfolder while all the floatings points that are ATTACHED to the article or something that are something to do with the articles is in the article folder xD
but is luigi fireball diferent from the rest? beacause even wolf lazer has offsets outside of its article why does luigi fireball only has offsets inside itself?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 25, 2012, 07:16:24 PM
but is luigi fireball diferent from the rest? beacause even wolf lazer has offsets outside of its article why does luigi fireball only has offsets inside itself?

go ask sakurai for that answer :srs:

I noticed BJ96! you didn't used the latest thing I send you, all the "floatings points" i added in the articles isn't there :<
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 25, 2012, 07:32:04 PM
I noticed BJ96! you didn't used the latest thing I send you, all the "floatings points" i added in the articles isn't there :<

I changed the way the name was stored for the article parameters since there was more than 1 like I had originally thought, and all your article work didn't use the right name format after that. :srs:

So... what's next? BRSAR/shader rendering + CLR0 rendering/SCN0 rendering/REFF/REL/something else? xD
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus


July 25, 2012, 07:39:28 PM #11953 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 07:42:19 PM by Peke~
Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 25, 2012, 07:33:12 PM
I changed the way the name was stored for the article parameters since there was more than 1 like I had originally thought, and all your article work didn't use the right name format after that. :srs:
nooo! ;_; I can redo that sometime under a night, you saw how fast the articles went xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: rednuorG ykS on July 25, 2012, 07:38:14 PM
So... what's next? BRSAR/shader rendering + CLR0 rendering/SCN0 rendering/REFF/REL/something else? xD
I guess that sums it up, but I'm not going to do any of that anytime soon

Quote from: SmashClash on July 25, 2012, 07:38:52 PM
Tomoki?
:af:
yes

Quote from: Peke~ on July 25, 2012, 07:39:28 PM
nooo! ;_; I can redo that one night, you saw how fast the articles went xD