- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 26, 2011, 04:17:38 AM
Well I just did man. I've been sidetrackted with some stages that I'll release soon. Piccolo is about 80% done so expect it soon.

Android 18 will be after Piccolo.

Yay Dragon Ball [censored]ing Z! Woooo!

Alright, that's enough.

*Decides to focus on the Buu recolors.*

Tire Rubber Black...Gonna make the shading from scratch for it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Verea on September 26, 2011, 04:23:28 AM
*Decides to focus on the Buu recolors.*

Tire Rubber Black...Gonna make the shading from scratch for it.

Well.. that was random.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 26, 2011, 04:39:38 AM
Well.. that was random.

A deal lot better than what I was going to say.

Nothing ill toward Dark Assassin Sheik, which is really quite nice, just something you might not like hearing me say.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Dark Assassin Sheik looks great SS.
Originality is always a good thing to have in your hacks once and a while! :af2:

Quote from: Verea on September 26, 2011, 04:44:48 AM
A deal lot better than what I was going to say.

Nothing ill toward Dark Assassin Sheik, which is really quite nice, just something you might not like hearing me say.

I still have no damn clue what you're talking about. Kid Buu was made by Beyond.. wrong thread? Are you just discussing this cause I mentioned DBZ?

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 26, 2011, 04:48:12 AM
Dark Assassin Sheik looks great SS.
Originality is always a good thing to have in your hacks once and a while! :af2:


Exactly my thoughts. It might not be so popular, or get that many downloads, but originality is always a great thing to have.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 26, 2011, 05:32:43 AM
I still have no damn clue what you're talking about. Kid Buu was made by Beyond.. wrong thread? Are you just discussing this cause I mentioned DBZ?

Nope.

I was going to say that I was thinking I would try to add to the DAS textures by adding wire net features and maybe  ad a material texture to the body reminiscent of the Dragonskin polymer.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 26, 2011, 04:17:38 AM
Well I just did man. I've been sidetrackted with some stages that I'll release soon. Piccolo is about 80% done so expect it soon.

Android 18 will be after Piccolo.

Yay Dragon Ball [censored]ing Z! Woooo!

Alright, that's enough.

Glad to hear that, I'm looking forward to Piccolo and you're making 18, too?

Damn, we see eye to eye when it comes to DBZ chars. You guys actually make the only ones I care about (well, except for Future Trunks but he's already done) lol

chaos zero is 95% done, ive actually began exporting. cant wait to release this beast.

I reckon Piccolo and Charmander are next to be finished...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


September 28, 2011, 08:32:11 PM #2138 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:47:28 PM by Mystic Gohan
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 28, 2011, 08:18:22 PM
chaos zero is 95% done, ive actually began exporting. cant wait to release this beast.

I reckon Piccolo and Charmander are next to be finished...
Ohhh [censored]! I can't wait either dude :af: can't wait for yoshi either lol

*hyped*

Cool to hear.defiantly gonna be a insta-download.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


September 29, 2011, 01:55:37 AM #2141 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 10:14:39 PM by Legendary Super Mario
That's some great news SS!

I'm looking forward to seeing him in-game... Can't wait! (But i'll try...lol)

hmm I was wondering how are you going to do his brain? after all his brain is a 3d model and his body is ENTIRELY translucent how are you going to pull it off?

September 30, 2011, 12:50:25 AM #2143 Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:53:56 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: Titanoverlord on September 29, 2011, 10:12:54 PMhmm I was wondering how are you going to do his brain? after all his brain is a 3d model and his body is ENTIRELY translucent how are you going to pull it off?

i wont be able to give him a brain, thatd be impossible. im giving him an emerald texture so he can look gooey and shiny.



hes done... finally... just need to export, null normals, and texture.

after this is done im going straight to piccolo.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.