- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 04, 2011, 03:47:07 AM
To everyone wondering why ive been gone the past few days, ive been working, my grandpa passed away and my laptop broke. I did manage to fix my laptop by myself so i still have all my progress on previous projects.

Chaos Zero's legs and arms are exported along with exporting the shrunk down the hairs Lucario had, im off work tomorrow and there is a chance i might finish him. we will see.

Also tested his animations in brawlbox, he works out well so far.

Piccolo and a something from the poll are next.

@ Segtendo

(sees super saiyan twinkie photoshop)

i love you.  :srs: (no homo)

@ The Ghost

Revelations looks epic, im totally going to revamp altair soon. Also idk about a non-emerald texture, i think itd be rather tough to shade and map out correctly. Lets just see if he exports first i guess.

@ SSJ Twinkiers

If this becomes a forum meme like the infamous get out frog, i will literally vertex someone into a super saiyan twinkie.  :srs:

@ Chaos Zeroers

Glad everyone likes it, i hope i can finish this one.
Actually get out frog really is a meme. Beyond just kinda used it and everyone assumed he made it. Great job on Chaos 0 btw. And sorry to hear about your grandpa. I hope things get better for you

"@Chaos Zeroers"?
Wat.

And I'm glad you like the Twinkie. I made it with love and about 5 minutes of my time. :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


At first I was like "Who is SSJ Twinkiers? D:"

But then I realized that you were addressing everyone. XD

Anyway, sorry to hear about your man. Takes things as slow as you need.


Oh man I just read about what happened. I'm really sorry bro, but things like that happen. That's just part of life.

You know aside from our many projects, and our friendship on the internet, you're my boy and you know you can always come talk to me about anything man.

Take the time that you need, and if you need someone to talk to, you know where to find me.

I agree, take the time you need, I know how it feels to lose family members too, man.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

sorry for your bro. just take your time with everything, we arent gonna rush you

Sorry for your man, and don't worry, no rush, we'll all wait patiently ;D

*reads previous posts and then SS's post*
:oshi:
That's sad to hear man. Take as much time as you need to get better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thanks for your support guys, it means a lot.

Anyways back on topic.

I hate Lucario, ive patched his dreadlocks 62 times and they are just getting worse. anyone know how many more patches? because this is really pissing me off. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 06, 2011, 02:51:41 AM
ive patched his dreadlocks 62 times and they are just getting worse.
0_0
that's allot THANK GOD I don't vertex that much
as for the dreadlocks do they form part of Chaos's head or are you just trying to get rid of them?
if it is the latter you could use some bone editing magic to re-size them to nothing.

I once patched Peach's skirt 99 times... and got NOWHERE!

Maybe KTH could help you with that info since he did such a good job on Knuckles's head.

October 06, 2011, 08:14:03 PM #2173 Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 08:16:13 PM by ShadowSnake
I discovered a quicker and easier method to patching, its going to make this go 10 times faster.

could be done tomorrow, and i mean it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Awesome! But you still have the texture to do correct.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood