- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 23, 2011, 11:29:02 PM
Have you started exporting him yet?

Because at this point it looks like all that needs to be done with the model is his collar on his jacket.

I also just noticed that I messed up on his jacket and made the fur go wear it should be his t-shirt >.<

no not yet, and i still need to touch up the hair a little then hes done. :) oh yeah lol, you should fix that.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Do you have Blender, SS?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Awesome Leon, guys. I know how hard Snake is to work with, so kudos.

Hey, Uh, ShadowSnake, I'm TOTALLY lost in what I'm doing...

So I sent you a PM. Please answer it soon!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 23, 2011, 11:39:20 PM
Well It's fixed now so no worrys.

Kk. :)

Quote from: BetweenBoobies on March 24, 2011, 12:15:17 AM
Do you have Blender, SS?

nah, i used to but i have no use for it now that i have 3ds max.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 24, 2011, 12:16:08 AM
theyre both lookin great :)

thanks buddy. :)

Quote from: Lost Saltshaker on March 24, 2011, 12:33:44 AM
Awesome Leon, guys. I know how hard Snake is to work with, so kudos.

Thanks dude. ;)

Quote from: EarthwormJames on March 24, 2011, 02:00:31 AM
Hey, Uh, ShadowSnake, I'm TOTALLY lost in what I'm doing...

So I sent you a PM. Please answer it soon!

i got your PM and an article is a seperate model that the character uses, like foxs gun or peachs golf club in which you would have to vertex that to what you want too or port a seperate model over it and vertex that, im not good at PSA of movesets so i really wouldnt know. im a vertexer so idk much about that, sorry. :(

@ whoever voted that leon looks terrible

F*ck you! :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
@ whoever voted that leon looks terrible

F*ck you! :srs:

Sorry, but when I was voting, I was distracted by my cats fighting each other, so I voted for the second option by mistake.....  :'(

Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 24, 2011, 02:28:32 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
@ whoever voted that leon looks terrible

F*ck you! :srs:

Sorry, but when I was voting, I was distracted by my cats fighting each other, so I voted for the second option by mistake.....  :'(

ok then never mind lol i really dont care since it was an accident. ;) i thought it was on purpose by one of the few [censored]s on these forums that i hate. (no names will be mentioned...) :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Leon looks... STUNNING!  :happy:

Plus, Toad's already starting to look good too... Keep up the good work!

Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
Quote from: BetweenBoobies on March 24, 2011, 12:15:17 AM
Do you have Blender, SS?
nah, i used to but i have no use for it now that i have 3ds max.

Thing is, I got my hands on a bunch of .blend models I can't use at all...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
@ whoever voted that leon looks terrible

F*ck you! :srs:
oops my bad i thought we were allowed to have opinions

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 24, 2011, 02:43:17 AM
Leon looks... STUNNING!  :happy:

Plus, Toad's already starting to look good too... Keep up the good work!

i havent got much time to tweak Toad v2 yet, just the spots mainly. glad you like leon and toad. :)

Quote from: BetweenBoobies on March 24, 2011, 09:55:39 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
Quote from: BetweenBoobies on March 24, 2011, 12:15:17 AM
Do you have Blender, SS?
nah, i used to but i have no use for it now that i have 3ds max.

Thing is, I got my hands on a bunch of .blend models I can't use at all...

are they ps2 models? because they are probably the same ones i got, i asked the owner of the site who ripped those to convert them to obj so max users could use them so i have them now, so now i have Cynder, Hunter, Kratos, and Crash Bandicoot. if you want thos e
models i can send them to you.

Quote from: wiikness on March 24, 2011, 11:21:10 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
@ whoever voted that leon looks terrible

F*ck you! :srs:
oops my bad i thought we were allowed to have opinions

you are aloud to have opinions, hell yeah, but i thought me and ninka did great on Leon so everyone would be in agreement that it looks decent, so it was put there as a joke. And how does it even look bad? for one its a teaser (not done yet...) for two the textures were ripped, and lastly snakes mesh was conformed straight to leons. so yeah, if you can explain how it looks terrible then explain it. if not then you actually like it and your just an immature little [censored] that wants to piss me off, if that then gtfo my post. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Easy SS, i can understand your annoyed by that but don't let it get to you. There will always be at least 1 person who has something negative about a hack. Hell not just hacks everywhere you go there is ALWAYS at least 1 person who sees something negative, that's the world sadly..

So just continue working on your Leon and make it even better, don't let negativity annoy you let it inspire you to perform even better then you have. That way it s all positive :D

Quote from: Pridemon on March 24, 2011, 01:49:57 PM
Easy SS, i can understand your annoyed by that but don't let it get to you. There will always be at least 1 person who has something negative about a hack. Hell not just hacks everywhere you go there is ALWAYS at least 1 person who sees something negative, that's the world sadly..

So just continue working on your Leon and make it even better, don't let negativity annoy you let it inspire you to perform even better then you have. That way it s all positive :D
Truer words have never been spoken, besides I'm sure vertexting isn't all that easy anyway, that's why I can never complain & pretty much be satisfied with just about anything
:D