- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: jokekid on April 07, 2011, 02:42:02 PM
could u send me the sf4 models? pweeeeease???

also, i have problems with conform wrapping...

i still dont know which model i must select, and how i select the destiny model...

i might later, i will try to find you the link where i found it. if i cant find you it i will upload them myself. which characters do you want?

Quote from: EarthwormJames on April 07, 2011, 07:54:16 PM
If I recall, we already have somebody making a Knuckles, so don't feel discouraged!

really? who? id hope someone makes him because i really hate vertexing sonic. :P

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 07, 2011, 09:07:03 PM
He's been working on her on the side :l

actually i started her texture but ive been looking at beyonds krystal model and ive noticed where he messed up and know what i need to do differently.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 07, 2011, 09:58:14 PM
aww :(

what about Chaos 0? whats the progress on him?

Chaos 0 i accidentally deleted the head so i have to redo that but the body is done so i could easily finish him no problem. ;)

Quote from: Inner Moka on April 07, 2011, 10:35:35 PM
Oh well... All that matters to me is you're making what you want, when you want to make it!  ;)

yeah man its great, big stress reliever. :)

@ Everyone

Just thought id say what ive been working on post-knux, ive been working on some of my old WIPs that some i never even showed teasers for...

The following are:

Altair: 20%
Jack Ryan v4: 80%
Kratos: 10%
Krystal: 15%
Fallen Angel Pit v2: 60%
Ivy: 85%
Dracula: 70%
Chaos Zero: 90%

Chaos Zero and Altair will probably be released first because Altair is easy and Chaos Zero is almost done.

I will post teasers if you people want them?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Do Marina from Mischief Makers?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

April 08, 2011, 01:18:54 PM #904 Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 01:19:45 PM by Pride
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 08, 2011, 12:42:17 PM
Do Marina from Mischief Makers?
^this this this this all the way! xD

If you want some pictures in case you don't know who she is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Those who played Mischief Makers should Nostalgia over this xD

HEY
YOURE AWESOME

YOU SHOULD DO THAT GUY THAT NOBODY DID CAUSE NOBODY LIKES HIM! Cause I'm a total fanboy of that guy! :af2:
[/sarcasm]

^ The above statement is a reinactment of any random request and is only a test. *gets shot*

April 08, 2011, 06:33:40 PM #906 Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 06:37:50 PM by Velen Draufgänger
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 08, 2011, 01:27:18 PM
HEY
YOURE AWESOME

YOU SHOULD DO THAT GUY THAT NOBODY DID CAUSE NOBODY LIKES HIM! Cause I'm a total fanboy of that guy! :af2:
[/sarcasm]

^ The above statement is a reinactment of any random request and is only a test. *gets shot*
* Velen Draufgänger shoots you again and again.

This is a reenactment of me violently discharging this gun on you for your dumb generalization.

That, and plenty of people like Marina.

You can't use the lack of Marina hacks to defend yourself either. :notimp:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

lol
Chill...
I was talking about asking random characters :l
Like some lego guy lol


PS: I voted for Merlina too b*h >=D

Hey ShadowSnake! I sent you an e-mail!

Look for the guy named MasterJames445...
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Some people take this [censored] way too seriously. It's kinda sad sometimes.. not gonna lie.

About the poll, it should be pretty obvious what I chose as an answer.

Quote from: Inner Moka on April 08, 2011, 06:56:39 AM
I'd like some teasers please...  :laugh:

Altair (Assassins Creed)


More teasers will be posted soon...

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 08, 2011, 09:00:26 PM
Some people take this [censored] way too seriously. It's kinda sad sometimes.. not gonna lie.

About the poll, it should be pretty obvious what I chose as an answer.

i know right, i bet you chose the third one btw. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 08, 2011, 09:00:26 PM
Some people take this [censored] way too seriously. It's kinda sad sometimes.. not gonna lie.

About the poll, it should be pretty obvious what I chose as an answer.

^ Wow...so Italian actually caught the sarcasm from my supersised text @_@;

Yeah, I'd love it if someone did like, Marina, or even Blaze(The cat)

But to ask for an unimportant character that has no point at all, like say AMY or BIG...seriously.... :l

Though I could see big working as an assist trophy lol

Also SS I picked Knux is cool and all, but I know you can make better stuff than him.
XD

There may be a hint somewhere in that ansewer *Gets shot* XD

altair looks pretty good so far.
you should makes arm protector thing thats on his right arm into a hidden blade.

Hey ShadowSnake do you think I can try to finish your progress on Knux?
I'm not saying it'll work though...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 08, 2011, 10:20:30 PM
^ Wow...so Italian actually caught the sarcasm from my supersised text @_@;

Yeah, I'd love it if someone did like, Marina, or even Blaze(The cat)

But to ask for an unimportant character that has no point at all, like say AMY or BIG...seriously.... :l

Though I could see big working as an assist trophy lol

Also SS I picked Knux is cool and all, but I know you can make better stuff than him.
XD

There may be a hint somewhere in that ansewer *Gets shot* XD

Wrong Marina.

Nuff Said.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302