- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P

Tyranitar V3!

Seeing how much you've improved lately, I can't imagine how good that's gonna look.

Quick question but how is tyranitar at version 3 last I knew it was at version 1....



Tyranitar V3.

Though I think he's pretty much perfect as is.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 13, 2011, 12:19:04 PM
Tyranitar V3.

Though I think he's pretty much perfect as is.

I agree, though I think the arms could use a little work and it'd be nice if the texture had that sort of Brawl-ish feel that Charizard's does.  Still, I love that Tyranitar :)

Imma go with delta. your Tyranitar already looks perfect.





[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

well looks like Tyranitar v3 wins by far, i will make it then. I will attempt to fix the arms first, if they are already to jacked up to fix then i will redo the entire model. I might redo a few losers of the poll just because the glitches are pissing me off. :P

Also Altair news...

The arms of altair were jacked up during animations so i have to edit them, that shouldnt take long. He is done and exported other then the arm fix and the sword/sheath. I will try to get him out tomorrow. This weekend for sure. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Well, Tyranitar should have less renamed bones, IMO.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Some candidates for your next hack.

Ace Ventura: pet detective
Inspector Gadget
Popeye The Sailor
KRYSTAL :notimp: lol
Marta Lualdi(don't hit me if that's spelled wrong T-T)

I would prefer marta be a vertex, cause tales of models are a pain in the ass to animate :(

Quote from: Dario on April 14, 2011, 03:21:58 AM
Well, Tyranitar should have less renamed bones, IMO.

i was planning to rename less bones, it just depends on how he animates.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 14, 2011, 03:37:38 AM
Some candidates for your next hack.

Ace Ventura: pet detective
Inspector Gadget
Popeye The Sailor
KRYSTAL :notimp: lol
Marta Lualdi(don't hit me if that's spelled wrong T-T)

I would prefer marta be a vertex, cause tales of models are a pain in the ass to animate :(

I love Ace Ventura! hes so hilarious, i actually made the insane asylum scene from it a THP last month i didnt release it though. I might seriously make him on captain falcon or sheik probably. Krystal is high on my list, so dont worry about that i will make her soon. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


You know, Vocational rehabs been saying they'll be getting me a job "soon" and it's been "soon" for three [censored]ing years. =_=;

BUT, at least YOU are doing more than sitting on your ass and pushing forms around lol Ya know, my Bday is in september XD that'd be a great bday present XD

If you do him on CF, how are you going to do the hair, captain falcon has a HELMET! @_@;

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 14, 2011, 04:19:10 AM
You know, Vocational rehabs been saying they'll be getting me a job "soon" and it's been "soon" for three SAKURAI!!!!!!!!ing years. =_=;

BUT, at least YOU are doing more than sitting on your ass and pushing forms around lol Ya know, my Bday is in september XD that'd be a great bday present XD

If you do him on CF, how are you going to do the hair, captain falcon has a HELMET! @_@;

oh not to brag but i could pull of the hair on Captain Falcon, knowing me when i want something in brawl i will get it. :D

@ Everyone

serious poll is serious, once its decided i will export the sheath and he will be released.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


there is a helmetless captai falcon base model, which is pretty usefull, specially for the ears ^^