- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P

Quote from: Ninka on December 21, 2010, 08:30:47 PM
I'd love to see a siegfred teaser

youll get one soon buddy, just i dont have a texture yet. I'll upload a preview later today. ;)

@ Everyone

Arbiter works without any freezes, just got manipulate the bones to fix the glitches, its gonna be awhile till hes working 100%  :-\ (i ported him to ganon one slot)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 21, 2010, 09:49:11 PM
@ Everyone

Arbiter works without any freezes, just got manipulate the bones to fix the glitches, its gonna be awhile till hes working 100%  :-\ (i ported him to ganon one slot)

That's some great news!

If there's anything I wanted more since Master Chief was released... It would have to be the Arbiter. Keep up the good work!  ;)


Quote from: Ninka on December 29, 2010, 03:29:31 PM
Could we some pics of Arbiter ported to ganon?

its not working correctly the animations aree f*cked up... :( i wont be releasing anything for awhile because my stupid little brother bought kirbys epic yarn and updated my wii, so i have downgrade it before i can mod. sorry everyone. :(
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


that sounds like crap man I'm sorry I had to do that awhile back not fun XD.

You always could use the Stacksmash meathod to use homebrew...
But that sucks either way.

Quote from: SpacePirateOverlord on December 30, 2010, 11:10:39 PM
You always could use the Stacksmash meathod to use homebrew...
But that sucks either way.

i really want to use riivolution again, i wrote my own patch and it runs sfx, thps, and 10 different brawl mod games.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I have 4.3 and I still have the ability to use riivolution, HBC and a patched ios. Or is there another update that I don't know about?

Quote from: MANSTA8 on December 31, 2010, 09:54:06 PM
I have 4.3 and I still have the ability to use riivolution, HBC and a patched ios. Or is there another update that I don't know about?

alrite everyone i fixed my wii, im going to finish chArbiter and work on siegfred the hair i was disappointed with so im going to restart.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


SS i have a question what version of windows are you using?
Cuz i can't get Ais working with my new laptops window vista >.<
Great to hear you fixed your wii.

Quote from: Ninka on January 03, 2011, 01:02:21 AM
SS i have a question what version of windows are you using?
Cuz i can't get Ais working with my new laptops window vista >.<
Great to hear you fixed your wii.

i use vista, but mine works. idk man maybe right click it and select open with AIS, i had to do that before it started working then i just had to double click it to work. if you ever need DAEs...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 03, 2011, 01:34:31 AM
Quote from: Ninka on January 03, 2011, 01:02:21 AM
SS i have a question what version of windows are you using?
Cuz i can't get Ais working with my new laptops window vista >.<
Great to hear you fixed your wii.

i use vista, but mine works. idk man maybe right click it and select open with AIS, i had to do that before it started working then i just had to double click it to work. if you ever need DAEs...

I asked tcll so everything is working out now :D
can't wait to see your next hacks done man
also i think we should callob sometime that'd be pretty great :af:

Quote from: Ninka on January 03, 2011, 01:52:31 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 03, 2011, 01:34:31 AM
Quote from: Ninka on January 03, 2011, 01:02:21 AM
SS i have a question what version of windows are you using?
Cuz i can't get Ais working with my new laptops window vista >.<
Great to hear you fixed your wii.

i use vista, but mine works. idk man maybe right click it and select open with AIS, i had to do that before it started working then i just had to double click it to work. if you ever need DAEs...

I asked tcll so everything is working out now :D
can't wait to see your next hacks done man
also i think we should callob sometime that'd be pretty great :af:

@ ninka

I agree we could make some badace vertex hacks is there anyone you might have in mind of making?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.