- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
there is seriously no way for me to change the poll... how does BeyondYou do it?

goes to ask beyondyou....
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


poll is fixed thanks to stickman!

now vote away, while i work on Siegfred.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Siegfred boots in progress, i cant conform wrap the actual model from soul calibur 4 because half of that model i have for him is warped, and looks awful. so i pretty much just traced him out the best i could of, what do all you think? (texture will be last...)

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


HOLY [censored], PLEASE DO DRACULA!!!!

I was going to make a PSA for him a long time ago, but I would LOVE to see that!!!

Quote from: Hollow on January 08, 2011, 08:39:06 PM
HOLY [censored], PLEASE DO DRACULA!!!!

I was going to make a PSA for him a long time ago, but I would LOVE to see that!!!

oh sup Hallow, anyways your in luck because im going to make Dracula after some of my projects are finished and i going to also be making a Neo vertex later on . ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 08:43:11 PM
Quote from: Hollow on January 08, 2011, 08:39:06 PM
HOLY [censored], PLEASE DO DRACULA!!!!

I was going to make a PSA for him a long time ago, but I would LOVE to see that!!!

oh sup Hollow, anyways your in luck because im going to make Dracula after some of my projects are finished and i going to also be making a Neo vertex later on . ;D

Thank you!!!! I've been waiting for a Neo!!!

working on Siegfred's body now, this part i might be able to conform wrap. either way, its coming out better than the the boots.

NEED HELP!!!

Ok i can easily conform his face but i need to know how to replace all the other faces with one face vertex, Siegfred will look legit if someone can help me on this.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Adfroman knows how to disable all other faces and make it only use one. He did it for my Kadabra. It caused some glitches on him, but I don't think it causes problems on any other characters.

Quote from: Weyard on January 09, 2011, 05:08:47 AM
Adfroman knows how to disable all other faces and make it only use one. He did it for my Kadabra. It caused some glitches on him, but I don't think it causes problems on any other characters.
i

thanks for telling me Weyard, i shall PM Adfroman once im finished.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


new preview, i need some suggestions on what needs more work. Yes i know i havent done half the model yet. >.>

any suggestions on how to make this look better?

Siegfred (Soul Calibur IV)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




looks good so far can't wait to see the face and hair done.
The sword will be intresting as well.

I was bout to use the same picture :P
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

January 09, 2011, 07:04:55 PM #102 Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 07:06:02 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: Ninka on January 09, 2011, 06:54:26 PM


looks good so far can't wait to see the face and hair done.
The sword will be intresting as well.

ike's hair is difficult to vertex, but i might be able to pull it off... The face should be easy, and the sword well, only time will tell because there are very few vertices to makethe sword out of it wont look like an import.

not so easy to conform a wii model to a PS3 one.  :-\

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 09, 2011, 07:01:40 PM
I was bout to use the same picture :P

lol i had a feeling it would of been you or ninka to post the picture, your normally the ones to do so on my thread.


i will post another preview of siegfred once the body is finished, or might just suprise everyone and release it at any given moment. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Can't wait! ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

January 09, 2011, 07:29:53 PM #104 Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 07:37:17 PM by SpAcRiGgA
You were able to make this which is Siegfriedish.



[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son