- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
No bro

I have dibs on the Deku Link idea

IT'S MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 09, 2011, 07:29:53 PM
You were able to make this which is Siegfriedish.





yeah funny thing is i made that with blender before mariokart's method. i could most definetly do better now. xD
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 10:02:47 PM
No bro

I have dibs on the Deku Link idea

IT'S MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

as long as you make it before i finish my list of projects i started (long list....) its yours bro.  ;D

@ people who want me to bring Siegfred to brawl

body for Siegfred is finished, thighs and arms are next. [color]
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


YOU'RE ON. *dun dun*

...f*ck he might need a size mod though...

Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 10:24:06 PM
YOU'RE ON. *dun dun*

...f*ck he might need a size mod though...

perhaps...

Hey blackboo, i know where to get the ripped model from majoras mask that you could use for reference or conform wrapping. just ask me and i could link it to you.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 09, 2011, 10:27:08 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 10:24:06 PM
YOU'RE ON. *dun dun*

...f*ck he might need a size mod though...

perhaps...

Hey blackboo, i know where to get the ripped model from majoras mask that you could use for reference or conform wrapping. just ask me and i could link it to you.

Nah, I'm good.

He's gonna definately need a size mod though, I'm gonna have to blow his head up pretty good....

its been awhile since ive hacked SSBB. but just thought i would say that your delta, arbiter, and siegfred are amazing. plz finish The Arbiter!  :laugh:

By the way bro, you need to get on Xbox Live again soon, i got Medal Of Honor and Halo Reach.


Quote from: The Arbiter on January 10, 2011, 08:15:02 AM
its been awhile since ive hacked SSBB. but just thought i would say that your delta, arbiter, and siegfred are amazing. plz finish The Arbiter!  :laugh:

By the way bro, you need to get on Xbox Live again soon, i got Medal Of Honor and Halo Reach.

will do man, good to see you again btw. :P

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 10, 2011, 08:20:51 AM
Siegfried's model is coming along quite nicely...

its getting even nicer.  :af2:



this model took me 10 patches for almost each vertex set, hopefully it wont glitch the game up. sword is next, then face, then hair, then texture.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I see you got the long hair going on man, looks good. Also, that preview of Ike with the armor looks epic as f*ck!

Can't wait to see it finished!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 10, 2011, 09:09:40 AM
I see you got the long hair going on man, looks good. Also, that preview of Ike with the armor looks epic as f*ck!

Can't wait to see it finished!

im glad you tlike it man, its amazing what 3 days and 25 patches can turn ike into.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


im currently applying the ripped face and hair textures and its looking good.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 10, 2011, 09:58:04 PM #116 Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 10:00:11 PM by SpAcRiGgA
Siegfried's looks beast! good job! ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 10, 2011, 09:58:04 PM
Siegfried's looks beast! good job! ;D

thanks! ;D i just finished the sword, even thought there are very few vertex points for turning ike into a ps3 model, i think it came out very decently. i wont post a preview pic until hes finished.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Aight take ur time.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

siegfried is finished. release tomorrow. just need to edit the textures and test in game.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.