- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P

Siegfried (Soul Calibur IV)



Siegfried released. get it plz.  :-\ and tell me what you think.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15626

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 15, 2011, 03:33:38 AM
Siegfried (Soul Calibur IV)



Siegfried released. get it plz.  :-\ and tell me what you think.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15626



Awesome vertex ShadowSnake, he's looking great! ;)

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 15, 2011, 03:36:15 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 15, 2011, 03:33:38 AM
Siegfried (Soul Calibur IV)



Siegfried released. get it plz.  :-\ and tell me what you think.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15626



Awesome vertex ShadowSnake, he's looking great! ;)

thanks cutterkirby. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: br3compactor on January 15, 2011, 03:46:01 AM
I think you'd like to see this:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11984127&postcount=7117

well since black boo is making deku link, and GameWatching is making baby mario. looks like im making Dracula, Chad, or Arbiter
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


im still wanting to know how siegfried looks, it doesnt matter what i think its what everyone thinks.

also who shud i make now? i cant make baby mario and deku link because there are being made by others.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


>_>

It hasnt been that long since you released it man. lol Theres no need to triple post to bump your thread.

Alright. Now as for Siegfried, I think its alright. My biggest gripes would be the texture and his hair. The face still looks too much like Ikes to me.

But besides that, it looks good.

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 15, 2011, 05:30:33 AM
>_>

It hasnt been that long since you released it man. lol Theres no need to triple post to bump your thread.

Alright. Now as for Siegfried, I think its alright. My biggest gripes would be the texture and his hair. The face still looks too much like Ikes to me.

But besides that, it looks good.

it was a double post not a triple post. >.>

and i agree with u almost intirely Beyond, but you must know ive never been much the texture hacker, vertexing is my stronger point. and the texture sucks because i ripped the textures but they were impossible to put on ike because ps3 textures are much more different from wii texture.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 15, 2011, 05:39:11 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 15, 2011, 05:30:33 AM
>_>

It hasnt been that long since you released it man. lol Theres no need to triple post to bump your thread.

Alright. Now as for Siegfried, I think its alright. My biggest gripes would be the texture and his hair. The face still looks too much like Ikes to me.

But besides that, it looks good.

it was a double post not a triple post. >.>

and i agree with u almost intirely Beyond, but you must know ive never been much the texture hacker, vertexing is my stronger point. and the texture sucks because i ripped the textures but they were impossible to put on ike because ps3 textures are much more different from wii texture.

>_> The recycle bin says you triple posted. But it doesn't matter. XD

But yea, I have his actual textures too so I get what you mean man. Trying to piece it together and map it on Ike would be very time consuming.

January 15, 2011, 06:49:36 AM #130 Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 06:50:30 AM by The Arbiter
Siegfried looks fine ShadowSnake. its way better than the other ones out there, though a revamp in the future by u when u get better would be cool.

also make Arbiter next and i will return to making csps.  :P

Quote from: The Arbiter on January 15, 2011, 06:49:36 AM
Siegfried looks fine ShadowSnake. its way better than the other ones out there, though a revamp in the future by u when u get better would be cool.

also make Arbiter next and i will return to making csps.  :P

thanks arbiter!

arbiter will be done next maybe, or Dracula either way im making a ganondorf hack next probably.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Love the Siegfried!!!!! amazing vertex is amazing  ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 15, 2011, 07:31:11 PM
Love the Siegfried!!!!! amazing vertex is amazing  ;D

Im glad you like it, i put 2-3 weeks into it.


Dracula is probably next
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.