- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: Weyard on January 16, 2011, 01:02:56 AM
Good luck with it Dracula. Hopefully it will turn out good enough to warrant a psa at some point.

yeah me too, he shouldnt be too difficult though.

i also have a side project that should be finished by tomorrow.

And Lara Croft will be made after that. (collab with ninka)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


What happened to the side project?
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 17, 2011, 03:58:30 AM
What happened to the side project?

i finished the model but it needs texture fixes, release tomorrow hopefully.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Aight  ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son


the side project is almost finished just need to vertex one more vertex set, retexture a little bit, and test in-game. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Aight can't wait 2 c wat u did ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

January 18, 2011, 01:07:27 AM #142 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 01:08:20 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 18, 2011, 12:30:25 AM
Aight can't wait 2 c wat u did ;D

its nothing special but i like how it turned out. Dracula and some other side projects are next.

Birdo (Super Mario Bros. 2)



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15713
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Wow this Birdo is on point!

This makes me miss Super Mario Bros 2 USA

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 18, 2011, 02:10:44 AM
Wow this Birdo is on point!

This makes me miss Super Mario Bros 2 USA

thanks Stallion! and i actually still have the original SMB2 cartridge for the NES and i played on it 2 days ago which inspired me to make this.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Congrats on your revamped Birdo...

It's definitely better looking now. ;)

Now, if only I could ever finish my Bowletta vertex... lol

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 18, 2011, 02:27:57 AM
Congrats on your revamped Birdo...

It's definitely better looking now. ;)

Now, if only I could ever finish my Bowletta vertex... lol

thanks for the positive comment! :)

and whats keeping u from releasing bowletta? :( maybe i could help if you need it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


That's really, really better. Great Birdo revamp, SS.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 18, 2011, 02:48:03 AM
That's really, really better. Great Birdo revamp, SS.

@ br3compactor

Thanks br3compactor! ;D

@ Everyone

alright heres my list of projects that im going to be working on soon.

To Do List:

yellow = started working on
white = not started

- Dracula (Castlevania) on ganon
- Bouncer (Bioshock) on samus
- Chad (Bleach) on either snake or ike
- Arbiter (Halo 3) on Ganondorf
- Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) on ZSS (collab with ninka)
- A Pokemon of some sort...
- Altair (Assassins Creed)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.