- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 18, 2011, 03:25:24 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 18, 2011, 03:24:45 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 18, 2011, 03:18:57 AM
I need to know what Pokemon it is.

its tyranitar



O.o!

Over Bowser?

yep. ;D but it is going to take a long time to make, i will probably finish Dracula and some others first.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 18, 2011, 04:41:06 AMyep. ;D but it is going to take a long time to make, i will probably finish Dracula and some others first.

First Blastoise...

Then Aggron...

Then Nidoking...

And now Tyranitar?

I'm in heaven. ^^

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 18, 2011, 04:42:54 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 18, 2011, 04:41:06 AMyep. ;D but it is going to take a long time to make, i will probably finish Dracula and some others first.

First Blastoise...

Then Aggron...

Then Nidoking...

And now Tyranitar?

I'm in heaven. ^^

get nidoqueen and you gotta full slot. ;D

i will post previews throughout each of my new projects. maybe throw a suprise out there every now and again.  r)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Jeff over Lucas sounds interesting.

Can't wait to see some progress on Tyranitar ;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 18, 2011, 11:28:53 AM
Jeff over Lucas sounds interesting.

Can't wait to see some progress on Tyranitar ;)

@ Stallion

Tyranitar will be made after i finish some other projects, asked for jeff im exited to make him but it might be on ness who knows.

@ Everyone

Heres Dracula's head so far, i worked hard on this so feedback will be appreciated. btw its not done yet.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Which version of Dracula are you doing? It's looking like its going to be the SotN version right now.

Quote from: Weyard on January 19, 2011, 12:42:27 AM
Which version of Dracula are you doing? It's looking like its going to be the SotN version right now.

i am making the SotN version, im getting tempted to make alucard as well. Anyways i just fixed up the hair a little bit and am now working on the hair on the front of the face, the face should be done soon, but i need someone to fix the face morphing glitch. :srs:

will be done by thursday or friday if i stay consistent with my work. hopefully i dont disappoint Castlevania fans with this vertex.  :-\
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Oh snap I love me some castlevania. I was working on Soma recently so this will be very good to go with him. It's looking pretty good so far. Are you going to use his textures from castlevania judgement?

January 19, 2011, 01:11:03 AM #160 Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 01:12:31 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: Ninka on January 19, 2011, 01:06:06 AM
Oh snap I love me some castlevania. I was working on Soma recently so this will be very good to go with him. It's looking pretty good so far. Are you going to use his textures from castlevania judgement?


nah, im making his look from Castlevania SotN. so i will have to make the texture from scratch. btw ninka, when im done with this and you finish one of your projects you wanna give Lara Croft a go?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


yeah sure i havn't worked on somthing in awhile.

wait, you made the subject delta and siegfrid? nice work :D, i'll be reading about your next hacks




Quote from: lord_of_hell on January 19, 2011, 02:57:11 AM
wait, you made the subject delta and siegfrid? nice work :D, i'll be reading about your next hacks

thanks man, im glad you like my work. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


The SOTN Dracula was tha best 1 so good job!
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son