- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 19, 2011, 03:08:44 AM
The SOTN Dracula was tha best 1 so good job!

thanks SpAcRiGgA! and i know i always thought SOTN Dracula looked the best. i just finished the head and will have am starting the body soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 19, 2011, 03:17:01 AM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 19, 2011, 03:08:44 AM
The SOTN Dracula was tha best 1 so good job!

thanks SpAcRiGgA! and i know i always thought SOTN Dracula looked the best. i just finished the head and will have am starting the body soon.
Nice ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Hey, I'm new to kcmm, the hacks i seen by you so far are awesome!!! Keep up the good work

Quote from: sp147 on January 19, 2011, 06:34:58 AM
Hey, I'm new to kcmm, the hacks i seen by you so far are awesome!!! Keep up the good work

thanks. ;D and welcome to kc-mm.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


umm... bad news everyone Draculas face is going to have to be redone, i accidentally deleted a vertex point or 2, so i cant export it. im redoing it though, so Dracula still will be done.  :-\

While im working on Dracula i plan to make some smaller vertex hacks or revamps. any suggestions?  :>.>:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 20, 2011, 03:25:48 AM
umm... bad news everyone Draculas face is going to have to be redone, i accidentally deleted a vertex point or 2, so i cant export it. im redoing it though, so Dracula still will be done.  :-\

While im working on Dracula i plan to make some smaller vertex hacks or revamps. any suggestions?  :>.>:

Maybe instead of doing revamps can u do a PSA?
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 20, 2011, 05:51:59 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 20, 2011, 03:25:48 AM
umm... bad news everyone Draculas face is going to have to be redone, i accidentally deleted a vertex point or 2, so i cant export it. im redoing it though, so Dracula still will be done.  :-\

While im working on Dracula i plan to make some smaller vertex hacks or revamps. any suggestions?  :>.>:

Maybe instead of doing revamps can u do a PSA?

possibly, i might start a Delta PSA thatd be mad sick
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 20, 2011, 06:36:16 PM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 20, 2011, 05:51:59 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 20, 2011, 03:25:48 AM
umm... bad news everyone Draculas face is going to have to be redone, i accidentally deleted a vertex point or 2, so i cant export it. im redoing it though, so Dracula still will be done.  :-\

While im working on Dracula i plan to make some smaller vertex hacks or revamps. any suggestions?  :>.>:

Maybe instead of doing revamps can u do a PSA?

possibly, i might start a Delta PSA thatd be mad sick
Yup ;D thats what I was thinking!
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Teasers

chArbiter

Dracula

Siegfried update
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 22, 2011, 03:24:37 AM
Those teasers are coming along quite nicely...  ;)

thanks LSM! ;D btw any progress on Bowletta?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 22, 2011, 04:31:51 AM #176 Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 04:36:52 AM by SpAcRiGgA
Wow! Everything looks good. ;D

I c you got the face done good job ;D




[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 22, 2011, 04:31:51 AM
Wow! Everything looks good. ;D

I c you got the face done good job ;D






thanks again SpAcRiGgA! ;D

btw everyone heres a brief description on progress and release dates.


Arbiter:
texture needs some edits, model done, just need to remove the wings and i will release it. later on i will port to ganon one slot with a PSA but this is good enough for now.   8)

Dracula:
face done, eyes adjusted, this one will take awhile. but i will finish it.  :-\

Siegfried:
texture done by KTH, i will edit the texture a little and redo the hair/face.  r)

Other projects?

Tyranitar (ripped textures and started on bowser, not far enough for preview though)  :notimp:
SFA Krystal (ripped textures & will be done as an edit to BeyondYou's Krystal. after he releases it.) :srs:
Altair (im thinking on Sheik or link, i will need a texture rip first though.)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 22, 2011, 07:21:13 AM #178 Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 08:57:59 AM by Legendary Super Mario
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 22, 2011, 04:17:18 AM
thanks LSM! ;D btw any progress on Bowletta?

If I wasn't so entranced with Little Big Planet 2 I'd work on her more...

I still have the mouth (those cheeks are incredibly "cheeky" when it comes to editing them) and 1 ear to finish + Plus all the tedious patching it'll take.

I'll finish her before ya know it. That's a promise! ;)

January 22, 2011, 07:46:36 AM #179 Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 02:48:18 PM by ShadowSnake

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 22, 2011, 07:21:13 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 22, 2011, 04:17:18 AM
thanks LSM! ;D btw any progress on Bowletta?

If I wasn't so entranced with Little Big Planet 2 I'd work on her more...

I still have the mouth (those cheeks are incredibly "cheeky" when it comes to editing them) and 1 ear to finish + Plus all the tedious patching it'll take.

I'll finish her before ya know it. That's a promise! ;)
ok kool, also i know little big planet 2 is addicting!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.