- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
i havent shown progress for awhile and i wont until i get close to being done with my projects. anyways heres some stuff ive been working on. ive been doing conform wraps to make some of these which is how mariokart made his mewtwo, krauser and others.

- Knuckles over sonic (75% done)
- Dracula over ganon (20% done)
- Toad over olimar (35% done)
- Siegfried update (70% done)
- chArbiter (90% done)

i will post pics as i get closer to being finished, expect a few releases this week. :)

Heres some stuff im wanting to make with the conform wrap method: (i have ripped models of them)

Darth Maul
General Grevious
Grey Fox
Adventures Krystal (if beyond doesnt finish assault krystal, i will try to make this)
Primid
Yoda
Moogle
Tonberry
Starkiller
Ivy

will add a to-do-list section on my post soon, hope all of you are exited about what im making, i picked up some new 3ds max tricks and ive started conform wrapping, so my models will look much better now.

-ShadowSnake
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


awesome. I'd love to see some of those Star Wars ones.

Quote from: mariofan1138 on January 24, 2011, 08:27:02 PM
awesome. I'd love to see some of those Star Wars ones.

thank you, also i know right! we need more star wars in brawl.

btw everyone heres a teaser of toad.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: KTH on January 24, 2011, 09:53:17 PM


@ KTH

lol, that never gets old.

@ Everyone

body is done now and looks better than it did in the previous teaser. lets hope that this exports correctly.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Looking forward to Toad. Don't remember a Red Eyes White Dragon in Yu-Gi-Oh! though, but then again I only watched the 1st series.

Quote from: ssj4gohan on January 24, 2011, 10:17:48 PM
Looking forward to Toad. Don't remember a Red Eyes White Dragon in Yu-Gi-Oh! though, but then again I only watched the 1st series.

I'm thinking that should be Red Eyes BLACK Dragon lol... Which was one of Joey Wheeler's strongest cards in the show.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 24, 2011, 09:44:30 PM

btw everyone heres a teaser of toad.



That head looks great so far! I can't wait to see the other stuff you're working on...

For the toad on olimar hack i think you should replace his pikmin with diffrent items from mario like the fire flower poison mushroom super mushroom and koopa shell...
then it;'s be just like Super mario bros 2 (American version) :D

*sigh* It's a shame nobody did this for your tournament....

I have nothing to judge. D:

Quote from: ssj4gohan on January 24, 2011, 10:17:48 PM
Looking forward to Toad. Don't remember a Red Eyes White Dragon in Yu-Gi-Oh! though, but then again I only watched the 1st series.

oops, imma fix that soon. btw thanks! :)

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 24, 2011, 10:24:11 PM
Quote from: ssj4gohan on January 24, 2011, 10:17:48 PM
Looking forward to Toad. Don't remember a Red Eyes White Dragon in Yu-Gi-Oh! though, but then again I only watched the 1st series.

I'm thinking that should be Red Eyes BLACK Dragon lol... Which was one of Joey Wheeler's strongest cards in the show.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 24, 2011, 09:44:30 PM

btw everyone heres a teaser of toad.



That head looks great so far! I can't wait to see the other stuff you're working on...

Thank you LSM! ;D also i will post more teasers soon, i have quite a few projects that i should finish soon.

Quote from: Ninka on January 24, 2011, 11:08:31 PM
For the toad on olimar hack i think you should replace his pikmin with diffrent items from mario like the fire flower poison mushroom super mushroom and koopa shell...
then it;'s be just like Super mario bros 2 (American version) :D

those are some good ideas, i will see what i can do on those.  ;) btw ninka you should start a thread. id love to see what your working. We should work on lara croft after i get a model/texture rip! though i cant seem to find one yet.  :-\

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 24, 2011, 11:53:00 PM
*sigh* It's a shame nobody did this for your tournament....

I have nothing to judge. D:

i know it sucks, no one does tourneys anymore. i should advertise it on my thread, maybe we will get more competitors...  :(
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 25, 2011, 12:00:21 AMi know it sucks, no one does tourneys anymore. i should advertise it on my thread, maybe we will get more competitors...  :(

Done.

Everyone go here nao! D:<

[/advertisement]

I might as well start up a thread....
as soon as i am done with a vertex on lucas I will start lara croft.

Quote from: Ninka on January 25, 2011, 12:07:31 AM
I might as well start up a thread....
as soon as i am done with a vertex on lucas I will start lara croft.

sounds good man, cant wait.

@ everyone

bad news everyone, toads head is proving difficult, ive tried and tried but i just dont have enough verts to make that stupid hat. i will keep trying though! and expect more from me this week, im trying to finish stuff but i just dont have the time i need.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.