- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Holy [censored] ShadowSnake, If you make Toad over Olimar successfully and looking good (which I know you will do) I will love you too much for words man.

Maybe have different power-ups and such depending on the color and effect ;)

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 25, 2011, 06:54:28 AM
It's ok... take your time. It'll be worth it in the long run.

yeah i know what you mean man, rushed hacks never come out as good.
Quote from: angelbless on January 25, 2011, 09:27:40 AM
Altair all the way!

ive been wanting to make him for awhile, i think i will make him after i finish a couple other projects.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 25, 2011, 10:27:29 AM
Holy [censored] ShadowSnake, If you make Toad over Olimar successfully and looking good (which I know you will do) I will love you too much for words man.

Maybe have different power-ups and such depending on the color and effect ;)

thanks man, also I actually gave toad's head another try today and it looked good except for one part, so i might finish the head today. Also the power-up idea is great, id love to work out a psa for toad, thatd be sick!


New poll is up.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I'm the only person who voted for TEH ARBITTORZ!!!! Xbox fans are little in population at this site...

Quote from: Badass Overlord on January 26, 2011, 12:57:32 AM
I'm the only person who voted for TEH ARBITTORZ!!!! Xbox fans are little in population at this site...

i could release TEH ARBITTORZ!!!! right now, but it would have wings and wouldnt have a one slot size mod. i might release him and remake him on ganon in the future.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Woo! That Toad head looks awesome, can't wait too see the end result.

Quote from: Ninka on January 24, 2011, 11:08:31 PM
For the toad on olimar hack i think you should replace his pikmin with diffrent items from mario like the fire flower poison mushroom super mushroom and koopa shell...
then it;'s be just like Super mario bros 2 (American version) :D
I normally dislike using vertex hacks with movesets that don't make sense (like Toad with Pikmin), but this would make it VERY fun to play, in my opinion!  I hope you are able to pull it off :)

Looks like I'm one of the few Castlevania fans here. >.>

I think the Dracula PSA should be based off ecclesia.1:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upMYeYSL5Tk
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Looks like Toad is winning. This Italian is very happy.

January 29, 2011, 04:20:57 AM #205 Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 05:13:27 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 29, 2011, 02:21:54 AM
Looks like Toad is winning. This Italian is very happy.

thanks for your comments everyone but i have bad news. :(

toad is being a [censored] to make the model looked good but the texture will be warped, dissfigured, and pixely because of severe editing, toads head is 3 times the size of olimar! so im afraid that i have to drop this project and pick it up Ness instead, his body doesnt fit as well as olimar but the head sure does and will look better in the end. im sorry to dissapoint everyone, hope you understand.

new poll will be up tonight.

- ShadowSnake
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 29, 2011, 04:20:57 AMtoad is being a female dog to make the model looked good but the texture will be warped, dissfigured, and pixely because of severe editing, toads head is 3 times the size of olimar! so im afraid that i have to drop this project and pick it up Ness instead, his body doesnt fit as well as olimar but the head sure does and will look better in the end. im sorry to dissapoint everyone, hope you understand.

new poll will be up tonight.

- ShadowSnake

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Hollow on January 29, 2011, 04:40:15 AM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 28, 2011, 01:06:42 AM
I think the Dracula PSA should be based off ecclesia.1:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upMYeYSL5Tk
that's what my PSA was going to be based off of.

so if i made Dracula you would make a PSA? (gets inspired to make dracula)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Let us see Toad :(

Maybe we want him, anyway
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]