- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
<__<

..... I don't mean to burst your bubble man. But I was planning to release Krystal today. It was supposed to be a surprise but .... : [

I swear I have the worst timing ever.  I'm not saying you should stop yours but I guess I should let you know.

Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
<__<

..... I don't mean to burst your bubble man. But I was planning to release Krystal today. It was supposed to be a surprise but .... : [

I swear I have the worst timing ever.  I'm not saying you should stop yours but I guess I should let you know.

wow talk about bad timing. ^.^"

go ahead release yours today! i made this in only 4 hours i dont really care for it as long as you release yours.  :af:

i guess i will work on dracula instead if you release yours.  :>.>:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


seriously bro release yours, there is no way i could of made one that matched up to yours. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


February 09, 2011, 12:27:22 AM #453 Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 12:29:45 AM by Legendary Super Mario
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
But I was planning to release Krystal today.

Just when I thought this day couldn't get any better... Those words pop up!  :af2:

Oh, and your Krystal was looking decent too ShadowSnake...

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 09, 2011, 12:27:22 AM
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
But I was planning to release Krystal today.

Just when I thought this day couldn't get any better... Those words pop up!  :af2:

Oh, and your Krystal was looking decent too ShadowSnake...

was... actually i would be very happy if beyond did take that off my hands and release his today, fox is annoying to patch. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Hyess! My intuition, right as ever lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on February 09, 2011, 12:58:20 AM
Hyess! My intuition, right as ever lol

lol im not making her anymore, since beyondyou finally released her. :D i might make a starfox adventures suit for her though and give her a staff.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I wish you'd finish her though. Maybe yours'd look much better.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 01:47:05 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 09, 2011, 12:58:20 AM
Hyess! My intuition, right as ever lol

lol im not making her anymore, since beyondyou finally released her. :D i might make a starfox adventures suit for her though and give her a staff.

No, the model BY made has some deformations on her arms and legs that really shouldn't be there.

I know it seems I'm being mean about it, but that is how I honestly feel about it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
<__<

..... I don't mean to burst your bubble man. But I was planning to release Krystal today. It was supposed to be a surprise but .... : [

I swear I have the worst timing ever.  I'm not saying you should stop yours but I guess I should let you know.

wow talk about bad timing. ^.^"

go ahead release yours today! i made this in only 4 hours i dont really care for it as long as you release yours.  :af:

i guess i will work on dracula instead if you release yours.  :>.>:
YESZ!!!! Moar Dracula!!!

Quote from: Velen on February 09, 2011, 02:10:55 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 01:47:05 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 09, 2011, 12:58:20 AM
Hyess! My intuition, right as ever lol

lol im not making her anymore, since beyondyou finally released her. :D i might make a starfox adventures suit for her though and give her a staff.

No, the model BY made has some deformations on her arms and legs that really shouldn't be there.

I know it seems I'm being mean about it, but that is how I honestly feel about it.

i know how to fix the arm deformations, its really isnt as hard as most people would think.

Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 02:14:56 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
<__<

..... I don't mean to burst your bubble man. But I was planning to release Krystal today. It was supposed to be a surprise but .... : [

I swear I have the worst timing ever.  I'm not saying you should stop yours but I guess I should let you know.

wow talk about bad timing. ^.^"

go ahead release yours today! i made this in only 4 hours i dont really care for it as long as you release yours.  :af:

i guess i will work on dracula instead if you release yours.  :>.>:
YESZ!!!! Moar Dracula!!!

lol i will get to them tomorrow. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 02:20:57 AM
Quote from: Velen on February 09, 2011, 02:10:55 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 01:47:05 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 09, 2011, 12:58:20 AM
Hyess! My intuition, right as ever lol

lol im not making her anymore, since beyondyou finally released her. :D i might make a starfox adventures suit for her though and give her a staff.

No, the model BY made has some deformations on her arms and legs that really shouldn't be there.

I know it seems I'm being mean about it, but that is how I honestly feel about it.

i know how to fix the arm deformations, its really isnt as hard as most people would think.

Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 02:14:56 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
<__<

..... I don't mean to burst your bubble man. But I was planning to release Krystal today. It was supposed to be a surprise but .... : [

I swear I have the worst timing ever.  I'm not saying you should stop yours but I guess I should let you know.

wow talk about bad timing. ^.^"

go ahead release yours today! i made this in only 4 hours i dont really care for it as long as you release yours.  :af:

i guess i will work on dracula instead if you release yours.  :>.>:
YESZ!!!! Moar Dracula!!!

lol i will get to them tomorrow. ;)
Can you do it once you recolor BY's to Adventure outfit? :)

Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 02:22:15 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 02:20:57 AM
Quote from: Velen on February 09, 2011, 02:10:55 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 01:47:05 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 09, 2011, 12:58:20 AM
Hyess! My intuition, right as ever lol

lol im not making her anymore, since beyondyou finally released her. :D i might make a starfox adventures suit for her though and give her a staff.

No, the model BY made has some deformations on her arms and legs that really shouldn't be there.

I know it seems I'm being mean about it, but that is how I honestly feel about it.

i know how to fix the arm deformations, its really isnt as hard as most people would think.

Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 02:14:56 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
<__<

..... I don't mean to burst your bubble man. But I was planning to release Krystal today. It was supposed to be a surprise but .... : [

I swear I have the worst timing ever.  I'm not saying you should stop yours but I guess I should let you know.

wow talk about bad timing. ^.^"

go ahead release yours today! i made this in only 4 hours i dont really care for it as long as you release yours.  :af:

i guess i will work on dracula instead if you release yours.  :>.>:
YESZ!!!! Moar Dracula!!!

lol i will get to them tomorrow. ;)
Can you do it once you recolor BY's to Adventure outfit? :)

perhaps, im kinda a multi-tasker so i will probably get to both tomorrow. :) Adventures Krystal wont just be a recolor, im gonna revertex some parts to make it less glitchy and she will have her loincloth/armor vertexed.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Good luck man with you're preview hack.

I can't wait to see the surprise.

Oh, don't lost, Knux don't have a fingers.