- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
who the F*CK do u think u are?
i didnt submit it or anything, and dont go all that is mine dont touch it, cuz to begin with brawl characters arent urs... that being said, i understand why u got kicked out SD...

i was just trying to help, cuz shadowsnake said the legs were being b*tchy to texture... and u already gave it as finished... so that means ur finished...

February 12, 2011, 10:01:01 PM #496 Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 10:04:11 PM by KTH
Now, go to Knuckles :srs:

Quote from: KTH on February 12, 2011, 10:01:01 PM
Now, go to Knuckles :srs:

i will right after i finish my current almost finished project that could be out today. :P

@ everyone

heres one for all the Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts nerds, Moogle! his was conformed and given ripped textures like all my recent mods, could be out today or tomorrow. (not finished 100%)

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2011, 09:25:09 PM
who the F*CK do u think u are?
i didnt submit it or anything, and dont go all that is mine dont touch it, cuz to begin with brawl characters arent urs... that being said, i understand why u got kicked out SD...

Haha, look at this little punk. First of all, I didn't get kicked out. I had an argument with somebody who isn't even on the team, and apparently someone had personal problems, so they used that as an excuse. So don't talk as if you know, cause you don't know [censored]. You stick up for that team so much, when Rydia herself said that your Mickey texture looks like [censored], which it does. So hope you feel really dumb for protecting a team that constantly talks [censored] about you, and considered taking you out countless times. They're desperate for members, that is why they're keeping you, don't feel special kid.

I'm not about to have some loser like you at such a low level of hacking come teach me [censored].

Am I suppose to consider things from somebody that made this?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15162

And this?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16223

Haha, don't make me f*cking laugh please.

All the posts that you have done on this page and the previous one have been negative, and hating ass comments, get a f*cking life kid, you got nothing better to do?

Well... I'm not gonna lie, they did say your Mickey wasn't good... As a matter of fact, there was talk about kicking you out JokeKid... I'm not kidding...

But please, lets calm down... We should keep flame wars out of here.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 12, 2011, 10:48:34 PM
Well... I'm not gonna lie, they did say your Mickey wasn't good... As a matter of fact, there was talk about kicking you out JokeKid... I'm not kidding...

But please, lets calm down... We should keep flame wars out of here.

better yet, keep the flame wars on MSN, or PMs.

*facepalm*

Epic, moogle is epic, I'll be so downlading that :)
Grat Job! ^_^
3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469



Quote from: Micaiah Shishigami on February 12, 2011, 10:59:53 PM
Epic, moogle is epic, I'll be so downlading that :)
Grat Job! ^_^

Thanks Micaiah! ;) actually i got my inspiration to make moogle after you released your Zack Fair.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 12, 2011, 11:04:15 PM
Moogle looks great ShadowSnake!

:af2:

thank you LSM. :) he looks even greater now, his wings are almost done.

Quote from: Pride on February 12, 2011, 11:05:07 PM
Epic moogle there :D

Epic comment there... (looks at avatars) epic 6 badass personas there...  :>.>:

@ everyone

if were all lucky this exports and doesnt jack up because of bones then Moogle could hit the vault today.  :happy:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



I hope so =]
Also thankies :)
I'm glad my Zack gave you this awesome idea!
3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 12, 2011, 11:20:04 PM
if were all lucky this exports and doesnt jack up because of bones then Moogle could hit the vault today.  :happy:

Awesumsauce...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@itallion:
u know what criticism is?
that's not negative, but giving advice to improve...

@Data:
ok, u dont need to kick me out...
i just gotta hate teams who talk about these things with everybody except the involved person... (yh this means im leaving...)

@shadowsnake:
awesome moogle.


Yo, man...Awesome Tyranitar, great work....and also, Moogle looks great so far ;D