- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 12, 2011, 11:20:04 PM
Quote from: Pride on February 12, 2011, 11:05:07 PM
Epic moogle there :D

Epic comment there... (looks at avatars) epic 6 badass personas there...  :>.>:
Haha yeah i got 6 can't help it since i roleplay 3-4 RP's ^_^"

Awesome looking Moogle, Kupo!

While I'm here, would you like to buy some of my items, Kupo?

I got tyran looking perfect now shadow :P (yeah he got the 2 holes on his chest and legs)
Sorry i cant upload it today cause i dont got no internet :(
I well have it by monday >.>
Also if you can get "Her" done by monday...


Quote from: LuckyEva on February 13, 2011, 02:05:01 AM
I got tyran looking perfect now shadow :P (yeah he got the 2 holes on his chest and legs)
Sorry i cant upload it today cause i dont got no internet :(
I well have it by monday >.>
Also if you can get "Her" done by monday...

im having trouble patching moogle at the moment, so i should get to your request soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



I already said it once, and I'm not gonna say it again. Nobody has permission to edit my texture. I don't give a damn if it looks "perfect"

If you want to start from scratch, then be my guest. By the way, it  looks like this:



Have fun drawing the stomach.

Anyways, new pictures on the BrawlVault link, check them out!



Can't you make the Crystal Chronicles Moogle instead?
But at least we'll have a good Moogle, anyways.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: KTH on February 13, 2011, 12:22:25 PM
Good job. Moogle looking good. Now Knuclkes :srs:

knux is next on my list followed by dracula, just gotta hope moogle patches right. 10 patches in and no luck so  far. :srs:

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on February 13, 2011, 04:39:15 PM
Can't you make the Crystal Chronicles Moogle instead?
But at least we'll have a good Moogle, anyways.

no i cant because i dont have a model rip or texture rip of crystal chronicles moogle, i have had this moogles model for awhile so i just thought it would be an easy conform for olimar.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: KTH on February 13, 2011, 07:41:55 PM
D'oh :srs:

oh good news now, after 25 patches it finally got fixed!

moogle should be out today, just hope animations arent an issue.

next is Knuckles and Dracula then Krystal then maybe Altair (Assassins Creed) or Jeff (Earthbound)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



R u still gonna make the Soma texture? btw the moogle looks good ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on February 13, 2011, 11:40:22 PM
R u still gonna make the Soma texture? btw the moogle looks good ;D

probably, i need to finish knux and dracula first. glad you like moogle. who is in the vault now. ;D

Moogle (Kingdom Hearts)



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16713
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Yeah Knuckles is next!!!! ;D
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿