- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
How many articles does Olimar have? Because that moogle really needs a Mog PSA with a spear and dances and such.

Quote from: Aether on February 14, 2011, 01:14:01 AM
How many articles does Olimar have? Because that moogle really needs a Mog PSA with a spear and dances and such.

idk, he has quite a few i think. the lights, the pikmin, and a few more maybe.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


lol Nice mister fredrickson, I saw the movie and it was epic. (overhyped :notimp: but epic)

He needs to have a lil more of a toon shaded look though, just some personal thought.

Also, when you gonna work on krystal? DX (lol "Work on Krystal" *gets shot* XP)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 14, 2011, 05:30:08 AM
lol Nice mister fredrickson, I saw the movie and it was epic. (overhyped :notimp: but epic)

He needs to have a lil more of a toon shaded look though, just some personal thought.

Also, when you gonna work on krystal? DX (lol "Work on Krystal" *gets shot* XP)

thanks and imma work on krystal once knux is finished, or while im working on knux.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 14, 2011, 02:01:28 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 14, 2011, 05:30:08 AM
lol Nice mister fredrickson, I saw the movie and it was epic. (overhyped :notimp: but epic)

He needs to have a lil more of a toon shaded look though, just some personal thought.

Also, when you gonna work on krystal? DX (lol "Work on Krystal" *gets shot* XP)

thanks and imma work on krystal once knux is finished, or while im working on knux.

YESZ! :falcon:

Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 14, 2011, 02:01:28 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 14, 2011, 05:30:08 AM
lol Nice mister fredrickson, I saw the movie and it was epic. (overhyped :notimp: but epic)

He needs to have a lil more of a toon shaded look though, just some personal thought.

Also, when you gonna work on krystal? DX (lol "Work on Krystal" *gets shot* XP)

thanks and imma work on krystal once knux is finished, or while im working on knux.

You're working on both krystal AND Knucks? What is rouge gonna say when she finds out? :Ohshi:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 14, 2011, 03:22:42 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 14, 2011, 02:01:28 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 14, 2011, 05:30:08 AM
lol Nice mister fredrickson, I saw the movie and it was epic. (overhyped :notimp: but epic)

He needs to have a lil more of a toon shaded look though, just some personal thought.

Also, when you gonna work on krystal? DX (lol "Work on Krystal" *gets shot* XP)

thanks and imma work on krystal once knux is finished, or while im working on knux.

You're working on both krystal AND Knucks? What is rouge gonna say when she finds out? :Ohshi:

lol even better what will fox do when he finds out? :D

@ everyone

New poll is new...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: Wrath on February 14, 2011, 03:42:53 PM
That's an easy vote SS XD

If you voted Tyranitar then yeah, that one was definetly my best one. xD

just want to see what everyone thinks, Tyranitar will probably win no doubt.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


>.>
Where is my thingy?!
*cracks knuckels*
I well give you until 3 to be done....or else!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

O yeah here is the edit :P

I lowerd his sat by 30.Just put +30 if you want the PokePark color.
(No in game pic due to me not having a working wii)

[Link removed. Italian asked several times to let him take care of the texture by himself. ]


Hey, you know what would be really cool, if you could do the little cremling guys from windwaker. You know the dudes with the pitchforks?

http://www.zeldawiki.org/File:Miniblin.png <--- these guys.

I would suggest Toon link, Pikachu, or someone else similar in size XP

about poll, i would say tyranitar, cuz the model is awesome, but seriously, the quality from mr frederickson is amazing!

Hey ShadowSnake , Tyranitar's arms are bothering the hell out of me, they just look kind of skimpy.


I'm not saying you should, but making them thicker might be a good move.


I chose the Moogle... cause it's win. Tyranitar is smexy though.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.