- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: Scyther on February 17, 2011, 12:06:59 AM
wheres Knuckles? knowing how fast you work i thought he would be done by now... :(

i have had a lot of personal issues going on in my life lately so i havent had time to mod. :(

Knuckles is going to take me awhile because if i bring him to brawl i want to make it good enough so he will never have to be revamped by anyone. he should be out in a few weeks maybe...

Just to keep all you guys satisfied while im making Knux i will be releasing some other projects that i started awhile ago and are almost done with.

among the projects that im releasing soon are:

Dracula (Castelvania)
Ivy (Soul Calibur IV)
Tonberry (Final Fantasy)
Krystal (Starfox Adventures)
Phil (Kingdom Hearts)
Deku Link (Zelda Majoras Mask)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


btw i will start posting more teasers soon, maybe a few tonight. :>.>:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Can't wait to see how Knuckles is lookin'
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Dude, you should do a Goron Link too?
And have like the three links over the three different pokemon, and do a psa for it and make pokemon trainer invisible somehow XP

Heh...gonna get started on my krystal psa tomorrow. I'm getting myself hyped up with some bejeweled fun atm. (I may work on the psa sometime too lol)

I can't wait to see how krystal is doing <3

Tyranitar is killing everyone on the poll!

I also can't wait to see Knuckles and the fix for Krystal.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 17, 2011, 01:19:10 AM
Tyranitar is killing everyone on the poll!

I also can't wait to see Knuckles and the fix for Krystal.

Of course he is, after the failed Tyranitar PSA and model import that came before it, who wouldn't love it?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Great! I want  a Tonberry King :P
Let me guess, it will go over Olimar right?

Quote from: angelbless on February 17, 2011, 03:17:27 PM
Great! I want  a Tonberry King :P
Let me guess, it will go over Olimar right?

nope imma sick of vertexing olimar, i started it on squirtle but i think i might make it on ness now because i can turn his bat into a machete.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Dude, if you take requests, do you think you could do General Scales (from starfox adventures) I was sooooo pissed when I got a [censored]ty cutscene instead of an epic mini boss battle.

*sigh* They butchered the perfectly decent plot of that game just putting fox into it, and THEN they had to go and put B* andross in it... I HATE recurring villains with no real history against the protagonist...I really do...

Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 17, 2011, 03:48:21 PM
Quote from: angelbless on February 17, 2011, 03:17:27 PM
Great! I want  a Tonberry King :P
Let me guess, it will go over Olimar right?
Great We need more Ness vertexes :P Olimar has too many :P >.>
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 17, 2011, 05:56:52 PM
Dude, if you take requests, do you think you could do General Scales (from starfox adventures) I was sooooo pissed when I got a [censored]ty cutscene instead of an epic mini boss battle.

*sigh* They butchered the perfectly decent plot of that game just putting fox into it, and THEN they had to go and put B* andross in it... I HATE recurring villains with no real history against the protagonist...I really do...

nope imma sick of vertexing olimar, i started it on squirtle but i think i might make it on ness now because i can turn his bat into a machete.

Thats some serious SPOILERS you know?, besides Andross had a bigger background story with Star Fox than General Scales or the Krazoa did.

Anyway I dont really know who could Scales go into, maybe Ganon would be a good choice :)

>_> But andross was in every game other than a select few. (I think assault was the only one. Even THEN they had a mock-up of him as the first boss...)

All Im saying is general scales had potential to be a great recurring villain. Even if he was like you know, old megs from transformers g1? Almost making it and not really getting it "finished" lol Especially his personality, or what little we saw of it. He kinda had that "dominating, dysfunctional father" feel that Megatron did XD

I don't mind ganon, cause he's been absent a few games. And he has a decent enough backstory. Andross however is just...no, pretty much only history they have on andross is. "He was a mad scientist who mutated himself into a giant head.." >_> XD

About General scales not having history, it's cause he had nothing to do with starfox untill they got there. But as soon as we get there we get plenty of information on him and his goals.

Andross however has encountered starfox several times. And we got little info except "he's the bad guy and ur the good guy, now go stop em lol" from the games story XD


And yeah, I could see ganon working, he even has the right build :af2:

hehe well in fact, Andross do had somekind of background story, Andross was once a brilliant Cornerian scientist whose research proved to be beneficial to both Corneria and the Lylat system. He even got the tietle of "genius" to.

However, his lust for power drove him towards madness, and made his experiments dangerous. Thats why General Pepper ordered the termination of his experiments.

Anyway Andross didnt pay attention to Pepper and continued doing his experiments, one of which resulted in an explosion, tragically destroying a part of Corneria City.

That was the reason of his banishment to the planet of Venom, where he continued his research and eventually declared war agains the Lylat System. This conflict made James McCloud, Peppy and Pigma, oredered by Pepper, investigate Venom, eventually leading to Pigma´s deception and James McCloud apparent KIA.

Well thats the background lol.. mad scientist, lust for power, and eternal revenge! :P

Bad we will earn some negative replies if we continue our fan talk lol :P.

I like the idea about Scales, maybe Nightmare´s vertex on Ganon could be taken for a base and the armor. Not sure if the tail could be done from the cape though :P






Oh man.  I am so excited for Dracula to come out.  I really wish there were more Castlevania hacks :p Can't wait for this one though! (PS. you could/should make a kick ass Simon Belmont too)