- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P

Quote from: Hollow on February 19, 2011, 09:54:25 PM
I NEEDZ MAH KRYSTAL!!!![/uber furry lover fanboyishness]

lol XD ;D

Fixed for truth XD
And yes, I know by's Krystal hack is out, but if shadowsnake's making improvements on an already badass hack and making the adventures outfit (which could hardly be called an outfit lol) so that her having her staff would make more sense then I'll troll all I want XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 19, 2011, 11:37:22 PM
Quote from: Hollow on February 19, 2011, 09:54:25 PM
I NEEDZ MAH KRYSTAL!!!![/uber furry lover fanboyishness]

lol XD ;D

Fixed for truth XD
And yes, I know by's Krystal hack is out, but if shadowsnake's making improvements on an already badass hack and making the adventures outfit (which could hardly be called an outfit lol) so that her having her staff would make more sense then I'll troll all I want XD
You're hilarious.

:srs:



i dont understand how mr frederickson gets so few votes... texture is amazing!

Hey shadowsnake quick question.
What do you use for conform you models?
The one I have had only worked once... so i wasn't sure if you had a better one.

Quote from: Ninka on February 20, 2011, 09:00:15 PM
Hey shadowsnake quick question.
What do you use for conform you models?
The one I have had only worked once... so i wasn't sure if you had a better one.

its called tims conform wrap, if it doesnt work then in the side view and front view and top view, line the verts up to shape up to your ripped model, thats another way to do it, the soft selection tool is very handy because it stretches weight values and makes your model more clean.

@ Everyone

previews, before people start getting pissed that i keep starting new projects then i want them to know i can make whatever the f*ck i want. :P

Adventures krystal isnt in the preview because mapping her ripped texture to Beyond's majorly editted model isnt easy, this will take me awhile but i wont give up, knux and dracula are going slow because they are hard, and i dont want them to look like an import before i release them.

anyways here they are...

Teasers

Chaos Zero (Sonic Adventure DX):


Im conforming it like most of my recent mods, and applying ripped textures. might be an emerald texture if the eyes can be green, i dont know much about emerald textures so i dont know. this project is almost finished but i need to know how to export the face over all the other faces, because im not going to vertex all of those... anyone know how on either question?


Dracula (Castlevania):


this is being painful to make because im not conforming but y'know i still want to finish him...  :>.>:

Knuckles (Sonic Adventure DX):


Going slow but steady the feet are almost done and so are the hands, could be out in a few week if it exports correctly.

Little Sister (Bioshock):

textures ripped straight from Bioshock, ZSS is very hard to map... :( id like to make it on peach but a switch between my Delta and a Little Sister would be grand. model not started yet and will be given a one slot size mod if it works.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Well I have tim's conform wrap but it came with like 10 diffrent confrom wraps...
anyway the previews look great SS liking the knuckles and dracula. Chaos looks pretty great as well.

Quote from: anivernage on February 20, 2011, 09:22:29 PM
wow all are looking awesome
also,ShadowSnake did you recieve my PM?

yeah sorry i havent replied my internet has been down for a few days and i just got it back, anyways i will attempt that project tomorrow or today if i have time. ;)
Quote from: Ninka on February 20, 2011, 09:23:20 PM
Well I have tim's conform wrap but it came with like 10 diffrent confrom wraps...
anyway the previews look great SS liking the knuckles and dracula. Chaos looks pretty great as well.

well the shrink wrap will shrink it too the model so maybe try that one but keep some space around it  otherwise it will jack up really bad. and yeah mine came with 10 different scripts too, i mainly use the conform wrap though.

also glad you like the previews.  ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


could u make a lil video showing how u do it, cuz when i tried to conform, whatever i tried, instead of marth turning into ulquiorra, ulquiorra trned into marth! :>.>: xD

Quote from: El Que Llora on February 20, 2011, 09:28:15 PM
could u make a lil video showing how u do it, cuz when i tried to conform, whatever i tried, instead of marth turning into ulquiorra, ulquiorra trned into marth! :>.>: xD

i dont have a video recording software at the moment sorry, if you go to vertexing hacking advanced tecniques, mariokart64n does conform wrapping in the second video, that might help.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Not only Knuckles, but Chaos 0 too?? You're awesome!! Can't wait to download them.  ;)

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 20, 2011, 10:06:13 PM
Not only Knuckles, but Chaos 0 too?? You're awesome!! Can't wait to download them.  ;)

thanks CutterKirby! ;D Chaos 0 should be out this week actually because he really wasnt all that difficult to make, just need to export him and vertex his hands, i just removed the ears and shaped his out his eyes.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.