- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
chaos is lookin pretty sick. are you gonna make him somewhat transparent with the texture, if its possible?

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 22, 2011, 12:52:26 AM
chaos is lookin pretty sick. are you gonna make him somewhat transparent with the texture, if its possible?
That would be sick.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 22, 2011, 12:52:26 AM
chaos is lookin pretty sick. are you gonna make him somewhat transparent with the texture, if its possible?

well im giving him an emerald texture so the texture will look slightly transparent and look gooeyish, similar to the shadow mario textures. lets just hope i can make the eyes green if i do that. :>.>:

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on February 22, 2011, 12:44:43 AM


thats what im going for, the cloak is being quite difficult but who knows i might still be a ble to make it.

Quote from: KTH on February 22, 2011, 12:00:49 AM
Ouah, you're preview project and work are epic.

thanks KTH, i will try to get knux done soon i promise. :P

Quote from: Ninka on February 21, 2011, 11:06:10 PM
About the face change glitch.
I'm not sure how to fix it myself but I know that Mewtwo2000 fixed aafyre's hacks that had said glitch so i think he'd be able to help. I'd say ask him for help.

i heard about that, i should PM him about it soon because Chaos 0 is almost done.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 21, 2011, 10:58:00 PM
Chaos 0 looks amazing!

I refuse to believe that's Lucario. >:O

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 21, 2011, 10:58:00 PM
Chaos 0 looks amazing!

I refuse to believe that's Lucario. >:O

well it is believe it or not. :P you know a vertex is really good if you cant tell who it is on at first glance.

Quote from: Sorceress on February 21, 2011, 05:37:28 AM
Knuckles and Chaos 0 look good can you also make
Tikal


trust im tempted to because shes my favorite chick form the sonic series. but im dead out of sonic and lucario slots, so if i made her it'd be on peach, zelda, or sheik but idk if thatd work out well.  :-\
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 22, 2011, 01:01:56 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on February 21, 2011, 05:37:28 AM
Knuckles and Chaos 0 look good can you also make
Tikal


trust im tempted to because shes my favorite chick form the sonic series. but im dead out of sonic and lucario slots, so if i made her it'd be on peach, zelda, or sheik but idk if thatd work out well.  :-\

Zelda, because Tikal uses magic
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on February 22, 2011, 01:04:43 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 22, 2011, 01:01:56 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on February 21, 2011, 05:37:28 AM
Knuckles and Chaos 0 look good can you also make
Tikal


trust im tempted to because shes my favorite chick form the sonic series. but im dead out of sonic and lucario slots, so if i made her it'd be on peach, zelda, or sheik but idk if thatd work out well.  :-\

Zelda, because Tikal uses magic

it might work out, but would definetly need a one slot size mod to make her shorter. i might start this after i finish some other projects i have way to many that i havent finished yet.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Chaos eh? Wow... That's looking great, I always liked Chaos... I wish you luck with this. :)

Hey ShadowSnake, I don't think your knuckles is going to end up looking pretty.
I tried a knuckles, AND an Amy months ago, and in the process, I discovered that Sonic's quills aren't exactly good when there are major edits involved. I've seen that, while Sonic's quills can be modified to an extent, their bone structure seems to forbid edits like the one you're trying with knuckles.

My suggesstion, try to export the quills before you continue any work and see what happens.

That is all unless there's been some sort of breakthrough in the Sonic Quill Editing that occured since I last came here.

But what you've got there in the model editor right now looks fantastic.

Quote from: spiderjjr45 on February 22, 2011, 02:43:01 PM
Hey ShadowSnake, I don't think your knuckles is going to end up looking pretty.
I tried a knuckles, AND an Amy months ago, and in the process, I discovered that Sonic's quills aren't exactly good when there are major edits involved. I've seen that, while Sonic's quills can be modified to an extent, their bone structure seems to forbid edits like the one you're trying with knuckles.

My suggesstion, try to export the quills before you continue any work and see what happens.

That is all unless there's been some sort of breakthrough in the Sonic Quill Editing that occured since I last came here.

But what you've got there in the model editor right now looks fantastic.

you can disable bones so  the quills wont animate, how many patches did it take for your knux and amy spider?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Krystal? D:
XP
Ehhhhh....I think Knux is starting to be the next "Shadow" XD

Judging by your vertex of Chaos 0 (Hyped By the way) you made him shorter in 3DS max. Doesn't that misalign the bones and therefore, when he picks up an item, it wouldn't be positioned correctly?

Quote from: Roo on February 22, 2011, 10:01:28 PM
Judging by your vertex of Chaos 0 (Hyped By the way) you made him shorter in 3DS max. Doesn't that misalign the bones and therefore, when he picks up an item, it wouldn't be positioned correctly?

no his arms will animate but they are longer so he will definetly need some bones to be disabled, overall hope everyone likes it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I dont think you understood. I know the arms will animate fine, but the haveN bone wont be correctly aligned on his hand, meaning items will float where the HaveN bone was on Lucario, due to The position of Chaos 0's arms being changed.

^that wont be a real problem to me...^
not only cuz i dont use items usually, but because its mere graphical...