- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Everyone mains Olimar, right?     
Can't wait for Chaos 0, definitely getting a Lucario spot.


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 03, 2011, 08:21:31 PM
any updates?

i wish, ive been taking a small break and been playing some new videogames (a lot of people are now) though ive been working on exporting Chaos and he is being extremely difficult to patch (25 patches in, no luck on the body/hair) :( his head wasnt patching either, so i could either be gone for a long time till i release this bitcch or release some small projects that i know i could make in a day or 2... thats why i might make some updates to Toad and Siegfred while im doing this.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




alrite guys i think im actually back from my break now, i finished replaying through some of my old games so i will have more time now, i have a library of over 500 model rips soexpect something this week, at least a Toad v2 which i started fixing the spots and they look much better. :)

Chaos is being hard to patch so i might finish Dracula soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: Nanobuds on March 07, 2011, 03:16:28 AM
welcome back :af: lol

Thanks again Nanobuds. :P i will be requesting csps from you again right after i release some new stuff.

@ everyone

to do list section added, check it out maybe theres something you'll like in there. :P

also im going to show some new teasers tomorrow probably of dracula, knux, and toad v2. maybe some more secrets. :3
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Hey SS, um I've got a favor to ask, I'm gonna send it via pm though cause I don't wanna spam the topic.

I can't get my head around how to do it myself. And it's a fairly easy task...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 08, 2011, 05:07:26 AM
Hey SS, um I've got a favor to ask, I'm gonna send it via pm though cause I don't wanna spam the topic.

I can't get my head around how to do it myself. And it's a fairly easy task...

alrite send me the PM but keep in mind i get request PMs every week to make someone and ignore a lot of them. so it better be easy. :P though request fills are quite simple to make, sp i will probably do it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 08, 2011, 05:13:46 AM
alrite send me the PM but keep in mind i get request PMs every week to make someone and ignore a lot of them. so it better be easy. :P though request fills are quite simple to make, sp i will probably do it.

Lol it's [censored] easy X_X I just can't figure out how to do it even with tutorials XD
It has to do with marios pump artical, shouldn't even take a few minutes.

It's gonna be seiriously helpful for my persona texture/psa


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 08, 2011, 05:18:25 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 08, 2011, 05:13:46 AM
alrite send me the PM but keep in mind i get request PMs every week to make someone and ignore a lot of them. so it better be easy. :P though request fills are quite simple to make, sp i will probably do it.

Lol it's [censored] easy X_X I just can't figure out how to do it even with tutorials XD
It has to do with marios pump artical, shouldn't even take a few minutes.

It's gonna be seiriously helpful for my persona texture/psa



wait wheres the tutorial for it, i can follow any tutorial and carry it through i might be able to do that now...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 08, 2011, 05:22:17 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 08, 2011, 05:18:25 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 08, 2011, 05:13:46 AM
alrite send me the PM but keep in mind i get request PMs every week to make someone and ignore a lot of them. so it better be easy. :P though request fills are quite simple to make, sp i will probably do it.

Lol it's [censored] easy X_X I just can't figure out how to do it even with tutorials XD
It has to do with marios pump artical, shouldn't even take a few minutes.

It's gonna be seiriously helpful for my persona texture/psa



wait wheres the tutorial for it, i can follow any tutorial and carry it through i might be able to do that now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ankFD0LumjM&feature=player_embedded

That's dingo's tut on how to do the exact thing.
I can do it but....I can't find marios artical for FLUUD in open SA XP

Welcome back SS!! just checked your To Do list, and I like just about everything on that list :af:

Good luck with all your projects!

Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 08, 2011, 05:01:59 AM
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 07, 2011, 03:16:28 AM
welcome back :af: lol

Thanks again Nanobuds. :P i will be requesting csps from you again right after i release some new stuff.

alright :)