- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
I has a suggestion...

This GUY!



Also, can't wait for u to start working on krystal. That way I can tell fox and get you busted for steeling his girl XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 15, 2011, 07:41:18 PM
Also, can't wait for u to start working on krystal. That way I can tell fox and get you busted for steeling his girl XD

This.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 16, 2011, 07:15:23 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 15, 2011, 07:41:18 PM
Also, can't wait for u to start working on krystal. That way I can tell fox and get you busted for steeling his girl XD

This.

lol i can kick fox's ass anyday. :P

anyways news on the secret project, texture and model are almost done. just need to make some minor tweaks and its finished. :) exporting it isnt that difficult for the most part so expect a release soon, Krystal and Knux are next, Dracula is almost done too so i might just throw a texture together if you guys still want him?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


And then Krystal will kick your ass for kicking foxes ass *evil laugh*

Also, I'm making a PSA of Emil over ike (It will be my first psa with custom animations so it'll take a while, I'm guessing at least a month or longer :l ) so if you could maybe do him that would be great. =3

It'll be easy, cause it's him in the outfit he has for the first part of the game.

Actually...I might be able to VERTEX Ike into the emil I want, texturing however...hell no...lol would you be interested? I plan to finish the psa first, so there's plenty of time to work on it if you wanted to do the model/texture :l

I'm aware of the Emil over Ike, but that's just a simple recolor/texture of the naruto over ike...

Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 16, 2011, 11:15:28 PM
anyways news on the secret project, texture and model are almost done. just need to make some minor tweaks and its finished. :) exporting it isnt that difficult for the most part so expect a release soon, Krystal and Knux are next, Dracula is almost done too so i might just throw a texture together if you guys still want him?

That sounds great! Definitely looking forward to seeing what that secret project is...

Oh, and I would love to see Dracula in Brawl.  ;)

oh sorry for no update again, ive been busy with life. anyways good news is i started exporting my secret vertex today and its going well. :) so i might finish that tomorrow. then i will finish dracula and krystal and knux and chaos and... anything else that i didnt bother to finish yet.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 18, 2011, 05:06:01 AM
oh sorry for no update again, ive been busy with life. anyways good news is i started exporting my secret vertex today and its going well. :) so i might finish that tomorrow. then i will finish dracula and krystal and knux and chaos and... anything else that i didnt bother to finish yet.

Awesome... Take your time, I'll be waiting patiently!

o___O Seeeecret Verrrteexx!!!!

Me likey. No rush, man, we can wait. Just keep doing whatcha do :)

So I'm not the only vertexer who gets bored with a hack right when I need to patch?

no, ur not the only one, cuz actually the fun part is modelling ^^

Yeah. For me it's either that or realising i'm in way over my head.

hey guys im sorry i didnt post my current project yet, im a perfectionist now and i just dont think it looks that amazing. if you guys want me to post a teaser then i will. :(

in the mean time im going to update my old vertexes.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Oh god yes, a Teaser would be nice!

Also, I dunno if you can help with this problem but uh... could you check mah topic?: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21846.msg410802#msg410802

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 20, 2011, 01:39:06 AM
Oh god yes, a Teaser would be nice!

Also, I dunno if you can help with this problem but uh... could you check mah topic?: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21846.msg410802#msg410802

nah i suck at psa for the most part, ive only made one and i was mostly just playing around with the program.

anyways i might post a teaser because im exporting it now and its working so far. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


A teaser, i want to see one
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿