- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
I doubt SS would mind if I posted an ingame pic so here you guys go,


Hope this holds you guys over till SS gets on and releases it :P

I hate to say it but I think the'll only "getting on" shadowsnake is gonna do is with krystal XD



Leon S. Kennedy is finished, hope all you like me and ninkas work, we put a lot of time into it. :)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17926
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


@naruzeldamaster:
didnt understand that...

edit: ninja'd by a release, i mean, BY A RELEASE!!!!! how often does that happen???


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 03, 2011, 05:54:55 PM
I hate to say it but I think the'll only "getting on" shadowsnake is gonna do is with krystal XD

lol maybeh.... :af:

Quote from: jokekid on April 03, 2011, 07:01:22 PM
@naruzeldamaster:
didnt understand that...

edit: ninja'd by a release, i mean, BY A RELEASE!!!!! how often does that happen???

indeed you were, you will get something from me once or twice a month. :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 03, 2011, 07:01:42 PM
i just got the first download :P

thanks! :) also imma bout to request you make a csp for it on your thread. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Second :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 03, 2011, 07:04:04 PM
lol maybeh.... :af:

indeed you were, you will get something from me once or twice a month. :P

thanks! :) also imma bout to request you make a csp for it on your thread. :P

lol

Just don't pet her on the ears she HATES that XD *still has the cast to prove it*



Quote from: br3compactor on April 03, 2011, 07:14:02 PM
Second :af:

thanks br3, ;) also 3 DL's after just 1 minute heh... hopefully this makes the top 10 downloads of the day.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 03, 2011, 07:18:51 PM
lol

Just don't pet her on the ears she HATES that XD *still has the cast to prove it*


ok i will try to remember that lol.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


lol
Yeah, apparently only nekos like that <3
Heh...mewww

Hmm...any chance you could do CAT as well some time? (Starfox Cat not Blaze The Cat)

We neds more hot furries in brawl lol

There's something about his body, the way it's shaped and textured, that looks horribly wrong, but I can't really put my finger on what it is exactly.

I'd say the complete opposite:

Something is off on the head, and I know exactly what it is

The neck texture looks too small, it's almost as he got a short neck, this can be fixed allowing his neck texture to continue down a little more
The eyebrows should appear on Snake's bandanna, it'd make him look more accurate, right now they're hidden above the eyes
Somehow, his expression looks off. Maybe it's the mouth, IDK. A simple vertex might fix it.

Also, somehow the hair doesn't look that well in certain lightning, also the coat texture looks a different resolution in different parts, but these are almost irrelevant.

Overall, it's very accurate, I'd give it a 8,8 out of 10.
You could improve on these and it would make it more accurate. That's my suggestion if you plan on a v2 in the future.

(as a comparation, MK64n's Krauser gets a 10 and Pik's MOM Zamus gets a 9,6)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Let's see

The neck problem I did not notice till you brought it up I'll fix it up sometime.
The diffrent resolution thing for the jacket is probably because snake's torso area is dived into two seperate textures making it difficult to look detailed and at the same time the exact same.
The eye brows I also completly forgot about so I'll fix it later as well.
The hair I can't do much about but I'll try fixing it.
The expression look off since I think ss nulled all his expressions cept for the default.
There's also some things that I didn't add on the texture like the pockets on leon's coat as well as his shoes arn't to detalied.
Snake is a b*tch to texture completly well without texture projections...
I think I'll revamp it but not for a bit.

well sorry for not being perfect, my girlfriend just broke up with me and grandma is about to die of cancer so i could care less about small mishaps on useless videogame mods.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.