- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
It turned out great, did u do this one manually or coonforming?


released. new poll. yeah.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Booster. Please.
Wario needs more vertexes and Super Mario RPG needs more love.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I think it would fit better in Snake, but whatever great job ShadowSnake :af:


Quote from: renkaken on May 03, 2011, 02:12:50 AM
I think it would fit better in Snake, but whatever great job ShadowSnake :af:
Remember, Beyond was working on one, but he never finished it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I voted Krystal. She's been needing a GOOD vertex for the longest time now.

But I would love to see Booster as well... He'd be perfect for Italian's Booster Tower when it's finished!

P.S. Great job on Ryu ShadowSnake! ;)

May 03, 2011, 05:37:46 AM #1165 Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 05:44:37 AM by MANSTA8
Booster, I want him because he's super special awesome / because he is a pretty cool guy. eh shape-shifts and doesn't afraid of anything. [/memes]
Krystal is too overrated. :af:

Wow poll is really tied in... looks like im going to have to make all of them then. :>.>:
(everybody wins) :yay:

Well i guess i will start Booster tomorrow followed by Krystal, heres a small teaser to keep everyone excited. Booster will probably be out first though.



my attempt at brawl style textures, the model isnt even close to completion ive only aligned the mesh in place to the model rip, i still need to conform it. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Deku Link! Man you're moving fast with these Vertextures.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 03, 2011, 05:31:25 AM
Booster all day!
^this.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 03, 2011, 08:15:32 AM
Deku Link! Man you're moving fast with these Vertextures.
^And that! Damn, you're fast O_O"
Very nice :D