- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
no ones answering my questions looks like i need start another poll. >.<
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 05, 2011, 10:54:29 PM
no ones answering my questions looks like i need start another poll. >.<

Release it... I'm sure some people will find that stuff enjoyable.

P.S. Your Deku Link is awesome looking... To me for some reason he just seems to fit on Olimar better than Toon Link. Maybe I could try and make a N64 version of him. Don't count on it though. I'm not all that good at character textures.  r)

P.P.S. Booster's looking great so far!  :laugh:

Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 05, 2011, 10:12:51 PM
sorry for double post but heres a teaser of Booster, very early in development. there is much to be done. though i thought id show it. what does everyone think so far?

Booster (Super Mario RPG)


EDIT:

keep in mind this is one of the first vertexes of Biker Wario.

Dude man that's the [censored] right there wow.

Definitely inspiration to finish the stage with SJS.

This is gonna get lotsa spaghetti.

SEXY. In every definition of the word.
Her Italian, maybe you can use booster on your stage. Then again, that mght take away the fun of playing as him...


Quote from: Dark Aura on May 06, 2011, 01:03:20 AM
Then again, that might take away the

This.

Besides, I'm having 3 characters on there that I'm gonna use for the toy box, so the file size might not allow me.

I'll definitely use him on the screen shots though.

Now we juust need to transform somebodies sword into Exor or whatever his name is lol (the sword guy :l )

Actually, there was a vertex on Biker Wario before this.
Morshu.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 06, 2011, 02:44:24 AM
Now we juust need to transform somebodies sword into Exor or whatever his name is lol (the sword guy :l )

Do you mean Mack the Knife or Exor?

Personally I want to see someone do the Axem Rangers.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 06, 2011, 02:48:54 AM
Do you mean Mack the Knife or Exor?

Personally I want to see someone do the Axem Rangers.

It would be awesome if someone did each ranger over each slot though the animations would screw things up XD

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 06, 2011, 02:28:21 AM
This.

Besides, I'm having 3 characters on there that I'm gonna use for the toy box, so the file size might not allow me.

I'll definitely use him on the screen shots though.

Glad you like it!

also im psyched for Boosters Tower, im hoping they will be out around the same time.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 06, 2011, 02:47:51 AM
Actually, there was a vertex on Biker Wario before this.
Morshu.

I know and Lord Crump but most wario vertexes are on overalls Wario.

this is ONE of the first.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 05, 2011, 11:25:24 PM
Release it... I'm sure some people will find that stuff enjoyable.

P.S. Your Deku Link is awesome looking... To me for some reason he just seems to fit on Olimar better than Toon Link. Maybe I could try and make a N64 version of him. Don't count on it though. I'm not all that good at character textures.  r)

P.P.S. Booster's looking great so far!  :laugh:

Thanks!

also Sephiroth and Pichu announcer calls are released.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


If someone made an Exor vertex I might make a final smash where Exor falls from the sky and pierces whatever stage you are on. It will help me practice making PSAs. :af:

 :srs:

Deku link is epic !
just the texture isn't really fitting.

Awesome Booster is awesome.

Maybe some screen can help you :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

finnaly Booster
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later